TCS Hiring Non-Engineers For This Support Job Profile: Eligibility, How To Apply?
Mumbai-based IT giant Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) has opened hiring for the post for ‘Service Desk Role Executive’, the last date to apply for which is September 30, 2021.
A candidate sending in applications for the aforementioned profile will have to take on a series of duties, some of which would include reviewing, responding and updating of tickets, among others.
The role would fall under the segment of TCS’ ticketing system.
Who Can Apply for the Service Desk Exec Role?
TCS is currently accepting applications for the role of a service desk executive. The last date for applying is Sept 30.
The role majorly demands a candidate to efficiently conduct the review, triage, response, update and assignment of tickets generated under the company’s ticketing system, states a source.
The eligibility requirement for a candidate to apply for this profile is that they must have a degree in Bachelor of Arts (BA).
The job description would include the candidate to:
- provide on call support to global customer, by
- providing the correct response to the query, which should satisfy the positiveness and professional dilemma of the customer, in order to achieve their satisfaction against the ticket generated.
- The application would be expected to stay updated with the most recent IT upgrades and tracking the quick enhancements of the same, would be thoroughly expected.
- Additionally, having knowledge of the most recent IT tools, versions and processes within the internal base, is of utmost importance for the selected candidate.
Qualification Requirement for Applying Candidate
In order to apply for the role, TCS has kept a series of qualification requirements for interested candidates.
- He/she must have an experience of at least one year in International Voice for providing Service Desk Support.
- Must possess good communication skills.
- Must showcase the ability to solve technical queries of customers using simple language and the ability to troubleshoot.
- He/she must understand the technical details to understand the main cause of the problem and forward the query posed by the customer to appropriate teams.
- Requirements of being able to troubleshoot the problems would range from Hardware/Networking/OS related issues, over the phone.
- A candidate possessing the knowledge of Service Now will have an advantage over those who don’t.
- Strong problem solving, priority setting, and collaboration skills must be the qualities of the Service desk analysts
- Good knowledge with infrastructure environments (e.g. operating system, hardware, data center, security, network, voice, end user and server / web related applications).