Paytm Will Hire 20,000 Executives, Pay Them Rs 35,000/Month For These Jobs!
Paytm wants to hire 20,000 field sales experts to educate retailers on digital adoption. While no official announcement has been made about the hiring, but the Multinational digital payment system company ‘Paytm’ has revealed its Field Sales Executive (FSE) programme.
Recruited field sales executives would have the opportunity to earn as much as ?35,000 and more in monthly salaries and commissions.
Educational Requirements Of The Job
- The applicant must be above the age of 18.
- Anyone who has completed Class 10 or Class 12 or is a graduate.
- The applicant must own an Android smartphone, can apply via the Paytm App.
- Those who own a two-wheeler and have past sales experience will be given preference.
- Applicants must also be fluent in the local language and know the area well.
Paytm’s a whole range of products, including Paytm all-in-one QR codes, Paytm all-in-one POS machines, Paytm soundbox, and other products throughout the company’s ecosystem, including wallet, UPI, Paytm Postpaid, merchant loans will be promoted by the FSE.
Paytm Planning To Launch Its IPO Soon
Paytm is planning to launch its IPO for Rs 16,600 crore as soon as possible, most likely in October. On July 15, Paytm had filed a draft for its initial share sale with the market regulator SEBI.
Paytm has an 11% market share in UPI payments. PhonePe and Google Pay have a 45 per cent and 35 per cent market share, respectively.