Work From Home Jobs From IRCTC: This Is How You Can Earn Rs 80,000/Month!
You can now work for the ticketing arm of the Indian Railways, IRCTC, and earn as much as Rs. 80000 per month!
This job also comes with a plethora of features that can be availed by an IRCTC agent, such as a commission on every booking and transaction!
By becoming an authorized Indian Railway Catering and Tourism Corporation (IRCTC) booking agent, you can easily earn up to Rs. 80,000. IRCTC looks after online ticket booking, catering services among other services for the Indian Railways. About 55% of the total reserved tickets are booked through IRCTC.
A ticket agent can build all kinds of tickets right from Tatkal, Waiting List to RAC and are also given a commission on each booking and transaction.
Earnings And Facilities You Will Get As An IRCTC Agent
For a non-AC Class, an IRCTC agent will get Rs. 20 per PNR, whereas for an AC Class, an agent will get Rs 40 per PNR. Also, an IRCTC agent also gets 1% of the transaction amount for value above Rs 2,000, and 0.75% of the transaction amount for value up to Rs 2,000 towards payment gateway charges.
Also, for a maximum of 100 tickets, the fee charged will be Rs. 10 per ticket. If the number of tickets booked is between 101 and 300, a fee of Rs 8 per ticket will be charged. Whereas, for more than 300 tickets booked, the fee charged will be Rs. 5 per ticket.
An IRCTC agent can book as many tickets in a month.
An agent could earn up to Rs. 80000 per month, with the exception of dull days, where an agent could still earn an income of Rs. 40-50000 a month.
An agent can book an an unlimited number of tickets and that too in bulk. Agents can also book the tatkal ticket within 15 minutes after the general public booking time is open. The cancellation process and policy is easy as well. An agent can book all sorts of tickets including Rail, Air, Bus, Hotel, Holidays, Forex, prepaid recharge, and more.
How to Become an Agent For IRCTC
You will require scan copies of a few documents: PAN card, Aadhaar card, mobile number, valid email ID, photo, office address proof, residential address proof, declaration form and registration form.
There are two registration plans available, one is priced at Rs. 3,999, which is for a single year, and the other at Rs. 6,999 valid for two years straight.
The actual registration process is as follows:
1. Firstly, you are required to fill the registration form online.
2. Secondly, you are required to send back the scanned copies of your documents, the signed application form and a declaration form as well.
3. The IRCTC will verify your documents, after which you will be asked to pay Rs. Rs 1,180 for the purpose of IRCTC ID creation.
4. After this, OTP and Video verification, on the basis of which, a Digital Certificate will be created in your name.
5. A courier will arrive at your doorstep, which will contain a USB dongle. Your Digital Certificate will be included in this USB dongle. After this, you will be required to pay the fee of IRCTC.
6. Once the fee of IRCTC is paid, you will receive your IRCTC credentials via mail.
7. This makes you an IRCTC authorised agent and enables you to book tickets for your clients online.