iOS 15 Public Beta Release: Supported iPhones, New Features, Rollout Timeline
Apple iOS 15 public beta is now available, and has been rolled to eligible iPhone devices. You need to sign up for the Apple Beta Software Program by installing the iOS 15 public beta update. You need to sign up for the beta software program here and update to the latest Software Update. Get it from Settings by choosing the Download and Install. The latest iOS version for iPhones come with a number of new upgrades including SharePlay, Focus mode, Live Text and more.
iOS 15 also brings major changes to FaceTime, iMessage, Apple Photos, notifications, and privacy. iOS 15 public beta will be available next month, but developers can test the new iOS 15 software from today.
Apple will start rolling out iOS 15 to compatible devices in a few weeks, and it will support upto 6th generation iPhones.
Checkout everything you need to know about iOS 15.
iOS 15 Supported iPhones: iOS 15 iPhone Compatibility, iOS 15
iOS 15 will be available on these following iPhones. The latest software update has been made available for iPhones upto 6th generation, iPhone 6.
iPhone 12 mini
iPhone 12 Pro
iPhone 12 Pro Max
iPhone 11 Pro
iPhone 11 Pro Max
iPhone XS Max
iPhone 8 Plus
iPhone 7 Plus
iPhone 6s Plus
iPhone SE (2nd generation)
iPhone SE (1st generation)
All iOS 15 New Features: iOS 15 Features, iOS 15 Upgrades
The latest iOS comes with a number of new upgrades and major changes with privacy being the prime focus. Checkout all the new iOS 15 features.
- The upgraded FaceTime is now coming to Android and Windows for web with the new update for group calls. It will feature a new Spatial audio feature to make calls sound ‘more natural, comfortable, and lifelike’ and voice isolation to cut background noise, grid view.
- FaceTime will also have portrait mode to blur the background on a call with an option to create a FaceTime link for other platforms to join the call.
- SharePlay on iOS 15 will allow users to listen and watch content together on screen, so you can share the screen with others at the same time.
- The latest SharePlay feature will work with Apple Photos, Music, News, Safari, Podcasts, and Apple TV all with the ‘Shared with You’ option.
- iMessage now includes a new collage and stack for sharing photos, new embeds for playlists and Apple News articles.
- On DND (Do not disturb) mode, the iMessage on iOS 15 lets others know that you have enabled the mode with an automatic status update.
- iOS 15 comes with a new redesigned notification panel with custom control over notifications and a summary of all the alerts.
- You can customise notifications based on priority with the Focus Mode. You can also set up modes for work, personal and such along with bigger app icons for easy navigation.
- Live Text feature is included with the new iOS. On iOS 15, you can now select, copy, and paste text from images elsewhere, same as Google Lens.
- For enhanced privacy, on iOS 15 all Siri requests will be processed entirely on iPhone by default.
- The Mail app’s Privacy Protection stops senders from learning whether an email has been opened and hides IP addresses.
- App Privacy Report will let you with an overview of how apps are using your data and what they are accessing like location, photos, camera, microphone, and contacts.
- iOS 15 comes with redesigned Maps app with new AR directions, a new navigation view and additional road details including turn lanes, medians, bus lanes. The Weather app has also been given a new look with added animations and full-screen support.
[…] and more. A digital marketer, avid traveler, coffee enthusiast and a part-time educator. Prev Post iOS 15 Public Beta Release: Supported iPhones, New Features, Rollout TimelineNext Post This Is How 21-Yr Old Robbed Rs 5 Crore from 25,000 Foreigners across 40 Nations [New] […]
Comments are closed, but trackbacks and pingbacks are open.