OnePlus 9, OnePlus 9 Pro: Which Are The Best Features?
OnePlus 9 series is making much noise out there, and they are in the run to be the best flagships of the year. So, how good are they? Let’s checkout the best features on the OnePlus 9 series. The devices come with Hasselblad cameras, Snapdragon 888, Quad HD+ display with LTPO technology, 65W fast charging, quad cameras and more, starting at Rs 49,999. Both the OnePlus 9 phones will run on Snapdragon 888 with cameras co-developed with Hasselblad.
The company unveiled three smartphones, the OnePlus 9R, a latest addition apart from the regular OnePlus 9 and OnePlus 9 Pro.
OnePlus somehow has always failed to be on the top flagship camera zone, so this year the company collaborated with Swedish legendary camera maker Hasselblad.
OnePlus 9 OnePlus 9 Pro: The Best Features
Both the OnePlus 9 phones come with a set of tantalising features, checkout.
- OnePlus 9 packs in a 6.55-inch AMOLED display with Corning Gorilla Glass with 120Hz refresh rate in a 20:9 aspect ratio. The device runs on OxygenOS 11 based on Android 11, powered by Snapdragon 888.
- OnePlus 9 is available in two variants: 8GB RAM with 128GB storage and 12GB RAM with 256GB storage. It has an in-display fingerprint scanner with Face Unlock feature and Type-C to Type-C cable (thankfully in the box).
- OnePlus 9 houses a 4,500mAh battery with Warp Charge 65T support. It will juice up the device up from 0 to 100 per cent in less than 30 minutes. It supports 5G, 4G, VoLTE, Wi-Fi 6, Bluetooth 5.2, NFC, GPS, and GLONASS.
- In terms of optics, OnePlus 9 has a triple camera setup comprising a primary 48-megapixel Sony IMX689 sensor, ultra-wide 50-megapixel Sony IMX766 sensor and a 2-megapixel monochrome sensor.
- The smartphone supports 8K and 4K video recording along with a 16-megapixel selfie camera upfront, the same Sony IMX471 sensor.
- Coming to OnePlus 9 Pro, it features a 6.7-inch AMOLED Quad HD+ display with Smart 120Hz refresh rate (can be customised between 1Hz to 120Hz) with Corning Gorilla Glass on top.
- It has a screen resolution of 1440 x 3216 pixels in a 20.1:9 aspect ratio. It runs on OxygenOS 11 on Android 11, powered by Snapdragon 888 processor.
- It is available in two models: 8GB RAM with 128GB and 12GB RAM with 256GB storage. It has an in-display fingerprint scanner. It is backed by a 4500mAh battery with Warp Charge 65T, can fully charge in 29 minutes.
- OnePlus 9 Pro also supports 50W wireless charging, so it can be charged wirelessly in 43 minutes with the OnePlus Warp Charge 50 Wireless.
- In terms of cameras, OnePlus 9 Pro has a quad-camera setup featuring a primary 48-megapixel Sony IMX789 sensor with OIS and EIS support, 50-megapixel ultra-wide Sony IMX766 sensor, an 8-megapixel telephoto sensor and a 2-megapixel monochrome sensor.
- OnePlus 9 Pro supports multi-autofocus (combination of PDAF, LAF and CAF) and 8K and 4K video recording support.
OnePlus 9 Price In India, OnePlus 9 Pro Price In India: Amazon Availability
OnePlus 9 price in India starts at Rs 49,999 for the 8GB RAM and 128GB model, while the 12GB RAM and 256GB variant is priced at Rs 54,999. OnePlus 9 Pro price in India starts at Rs 64,999 for the 8GB RAM and 128GB storage model, and the top-end 12GB RAM model with 256GB storage is priced at Rs 69,999. Both the devices will be available via online and offline channels. OnePlus 9 and OnePlus 9 Pro will be available via Amazon India and the OnePlus online store.
OnePlus 9 Pro will be available in three colour options: Morning Mist, Pine Green and Stellar Black. OnePlus 9 also has three colour options: Winter Mist, Arctic Sky and Astral Black.