10 Must-Have Mobile Apps This Valentine’s Day For Amplifying Celebration Of Love (#5 Will Shock You!)
Valentine’s Day is just around the corner & the season of love is here.
Best of all, this year it falls on a Sunday – so work-related hassles can’t spoil the day. Whether you have a Valentine this year or not, your surprise for your quintessential Valentine or even yourself, is barely a click away – on your smartphone.
Below are what we believe comprise the Top 10 Apps for Valentine’s Day this year:
- mPokket: The ultimate app to handle eleventh-hour expenses, thanks to its instant personal loans. It will come handy especially when you are cash-strapped but need to order flowers or have dinner (or both) on the coming Sunday.
- Trip Advisor: With loads of information on restaurants, hotels, flights as well as various kinds of accommodations, travel and entertainment info, it can help plan the best short trip on Valentine’s weekend.
- Snapdeal: An excellent pick for Valentine’s Day gift shopping, the leading value-focused online retailer offers everything from cutlery to tech gadgets and more. Snapdeal could be a perfect partner to find your loved one (or even yourself!) a consummate gift in 2021.
- Ferns and Petals: Be it chocolates, flowers or even cakes, FNP is a great app for that last-minute gift for your Valentine, especially since they offer same-day delivery in select cities.
- Bumble: Not everyone may be happily dating on Valentine’s Day. Therefore, it’s a wonderful dating app for all singles this season.
- Urban Company: With its latest Salon Spree bonanza, Urban Company is offering a variety of deals and discounts on at-home salon services for both men and women this Valentine’s season. UC’s beauticians and professionals are equipped with face shields, masks and gloves, ensuring maximum hygiene and safety for customers.
- BookMyShow: Find shows, events and movies playing near your hideout to spend quality time doing what you enjoy best this Valentine’s Day.
- Netflix: For those wanting to stay at home and chill, it’s a first-class app to “Netflix & Chill”!
- Dineout: Awash with deals and coupons, this app will help make dining out with your beloved on Valentine’s Day a little lighter on the pocket. With Dineout’s Gourmet Passport, you can even avail ‘Buy One Get One’ offers on food and drinks both, at their partner restaurants.
- Swiggy: Not everyone would like to go out and about this V-Day. For such couples, there is the saviour Swiggy, which can deliver the perfect romantic meal on Valentine’s Day. Simply arrange a candle for a heart-throbbing candlelight dinner at home.
Comments are closed, but trackbacks and pingbacks are open.