International Flights To US, Germany, France: Only These Passengers Will Be Allowed; What Are Quarantine Rules?
How Does It Work?
With this move, more airlines are being announced.
Although, international travel through air bubbles is not like regular international travels as reiterated by the civil aviation ministry.
Additionally, the travellers will have to abide by the rules and regulations of the destination country so flyers have to keep in mind that the resumption of international travel is not for vacation purposes.
What Are The Documentations Required For These Travels?
Below is the list of the documents needed to fly to the US, Germany and France.
Image Source – india.com
Who Can Travel?
According to the embassy notice “We recommend bringing corresponding proof (e.g. copy of marriage (registration) certificate as well as of the German passport of your partner, confirmation from your employer/university) or the residence permit card to the Airport. Transit is also permitted for those exempt from a Schengen transit visa; please keep your confirmed onward ticket ready and make sure prior to departure that your country of destination allows your entry,”.
Apart from this, family visits or visits for job seeking are not allowed.
Also note that home quarantine for14 days is compulsory.
Who Are Allowed In France ?
1. French citizens spouses and children.
2. Also people who have their main residence in France or in the European Union or an assimilated country thereof (United Kingdom, Iceland, Liechtenstein,
Norway, Andorra, Monaco, Switzerland, Vatican and San Marino), holders of a valid French or European residence permit or long-stay visa, and their spouses and children;
3. Apart from that, the healthcare professionals for the purposes of help in combating with COVID-19.
4. Transporters of goods, which includes sailors, crew members and personnel operating passenger and cargo flights, or travelling as passengers to reach their departure base.
5. Personnel of diplomatic and consular missions, holding a special residence permit or a visa D and also having international organizations headquartered or having an office in France.
The Embassy notice said, “A completed International Travel Certificate must be presented prior to boarding and to Immigration upon arrival or when transiting France. The certificate must be obtained before departure via the French consular offices abroad or online at https://www.interieur.gouv.fr,”.
Conditions Need To Be Followed After Arriving in France
- They are subject to quarantine or isolation.
- They also will have to present a completed declaration on honour to state that they do not have symptoms of Coronavirus (COVID-19) and the declaration must be dated with the name and signature of the passenger.
Who Are Allowed In The United States?
But, the passengers who have transited or have been in certain countries in the past 14 days are not allowed to enter the USA.
Below is the list of people who are permitted to enter the USA.
Image Source – india.com