At Rs 2, BSNL Launches India’s Cheapest Validity Plan; How Many Days Validity Can You Get For Rs 2?
The state run telecom company, Bharat Sanchar Nagar Limited (BSNL) has been in news quite since some time, especially in this lockdown period. Much of this is prominently due to the fact of the telco rolling out its 4G services across the country.
Now, the company has brought in some good piece of news for its customers, as per which, the company will now allow its users to extend the validity of their prepaid plans just by paying Rs 2.
What is this Plan About?
The government owned telecom operator, Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited has released a new plan for its existing customers.
According to this plan, by just an additional sum of Rs 2, the users can now extend the validity of their prepaid plans.
This is a revised version of the company’s existing Rs 19 validity extension pack.
For the ones not knowing about the 19 validity extension pack, BSNL some time back announced a Rs 19 validity extension pack, according to which users could extend the validity of their existing prepaid plan by 30 days, just by recharging their BSNL numbers by the pack of Rs 19.
The revised version of this Rs 19 pack is the newly released Rs 2 pack.
On recharging your BSNL number with Rs 2 on the last day of your existing prepaid plan, you will be given three more days to recharge your number again.
Once the process is completed, your main balance will be deducted by Rs 2, on the first day of the extension period.
Note that this recharge plan doesn’t provide any other benefits but only relaxes the pressure of refilling another prepaid plan, by 3 additional days.
Even though this new pack has been announced in the BSNL Tamil Nadu division only as of now, the company has assured that the recharge plan will be applicable in all circles.
Other BSNL Recharge Plans
Other than this super economical prepaid pack, BSNL has also introduced other new plans. Some of these plans are:
Rs 786 Plan
- On the occasion of Eid, the government telco launched a special plan of Rs 786.
- Providing a talk time of 786, this plan offers a total internet data of 30 GB.
- This plan has a validity of 90 days.
- BSNL users can recharge their numbers with this prepaid plan from May 23, 2020, to June 21, 2020.
Rs 699 Plan
- This recently announced prepaid plan offers a total data of 500 MB data per day, together with unlimited calls to any network.
- It comes with 100SMS per day.
- Unlike the Rs 789 prepaid plan, this plan has a validity of 160 days, opposed to 90 days.
- BSNL is providing an additional validity of 20 days as an additional offer.
Rs 2399 Annual Pack
- Along with the two long terms packs, BSNL has also announce a yearly prepaid plan of Rs 2399.
- This prepaid plan comes with a validity of 600 days, which to be noted: is quite a lot as compared to the yearly plans of other telecom operators.
- This plan offers unlimited calling, with 100 SMS per day and free BSNL Tunes for 60 days.
- Despite being heavy on the pocket, this yearly prepaid plan doesn’t offer any data benefits.
- It is available in all circles and there is a limit of 250 minutes per day, according to sources.