MIUI 12, Mi 10 Lite 5G Launch On April 27: What You Need To Know
MIUI 12, Mi Note 10 Lite 5G launch has been confirmed on April 27. Xiaomi has officially confirmed the launch on April 27 via a post on popular microblogging site, Weibo, expected to be an online-only event.
Mi Note 10 Lite may get called Mi Note 10 Youth Edition and it’s going to be a 5G smartphone.
Xiaomi will unveil it’s latest MIUI 12 on the same day alongside Mi Note 10 Lite 5G.
Checkout everything about MIUI 12 and Mi Note 10 Lite 5G.
MIUI 12 Smartphone List: Xiaomi, Redmi Smartphones To Get MIUI 12
Xiaomi hasn’t officially shared the list, but these are the following Xiaomi and Redmi smartphones leaked which will receive the upcoming MIUI 12 update.
These are the Xiaomi phones models which will receive the first set of MIUI 12 update when it starts rolling out.
Xiaomi Mi 10
Xiaomi Mi 10 Pro
Xiaomi Mi 9
Xiaomi Mi 9 SE
Xiaomi Mi 9 Pro
Xiaomi Mi 8
Mi CC9 Pro
Redmi Note 9 Pro
Redmi Note 9 Pro Max
Xiaomi MIX 3
Xiaomi Mix 2S
Xiaomi Mix 2
Redmi K20 Pro
Redmi 8 Pro
Redmi Note 8
Redmi 7 Pro
Redmi Note 7
Expected MIUI 12 Features: MIUI 12 Features
Some of the changes expected on the upcoming MIUI 12.
- The new MIUI 12 is going to look different than the current MIUI 11. The company is said to be working on a more minimalistic theme with newer iconography.
- The first version of MIUI 12 will run on Android 10, while the later versions will be based on the upcoming Android 11.
- Already unveiled Always-On-Display may have an optimised look ok MIUI 12.
- The company has added a dark mode scheduler so that the system turns into dark once the sun sets, or according to your time.
- MIUI 12 will have a better optimisation of the dark mode with improved quick replies option with a wider acceptance on different apps.
- The company has previously hinted that MIUI 11 will get lesser ads and they are expected to cut down on ads with the upcoming MIUI 12 version.
- An improved power-saving mode disables all the background apps and features to extend the battery output.
- More features are expected including additional handy options with photography.
Mi Note 10 Lite Specs: Mi Note 10 Lite 5G Specs, Features
A streamed-down edition of the current Mi Note 10 has been spotted on FCC, it will reportedly be called Mi Note 10 Lite. Mi Note 10 Lite will come with a similar five rear camera setup with support for 30W fast charging.
The FCC listing was spotted by MySmartPrice and later more details came from serial tipster Sudhanshu Ambhore. There could be a Mi Note 10 Lite 5G model as well.
While there’s no update about Mi Note 10 Lite 5G, but a special variant may come with a different processor. The Snapdragon 730G doesn’t support 5G, so Mi Note 10 Lite 5G may get powered by Snapdragon 765G, the mid-range Qualcomm 5G chip.
Mi Note 10 Lite has been spotted with model number M2002F4LG and the FCC data confirms a 64-megapixel main camera.
It will be coupled by an 8-megapixel ultra-wide angle snapper and a 2-megapixel macro lens. Mi Note 10 Lite will further have two telephoto lenses: 8-megapixel (5X optical zoom) and 5-megapixel (2X optical zoom) resolution.
The poster reveals a square-shaped camera module with a periscope lens and support for up to 50x zoom on Mi Note 10 Lite 5G.
Mi Note 10 Lite misses won’t come with the laser autofocus module. Mi Note 10 Lite is said to be powered by octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 730G SoC, while the RAM and storage details are yet to be revealed.
Mi Note 10 Lite will be backed by the same big 5,260mAh battery with support for 30W charging. Note 10 Lite is going to be 156mm tall and 73mm wide, and will support dual-band Wi-Fi connectivity, 2.4GHz + 5GHz.
Mi Note 10 Lite 5G Price, Launch: Will Come To India?
The Mi Note 10 Lite FCC certification hints at an imminent launch. Mi Note 10 launch is happening on April 27, and India launch probably in the coming few weeks. Mi Note 10 Lite India launch is expected as the company is also bringing Mi 10 in India.
Mi 10 India launch was postponed due to lockdown in India caused by the COVID-19 outbreak.
The Mi Note 10 Lite 5G launch date has been fixed officially on April 27 alongside MIUI 12. Mi Note 10 Lite price is expected to be around INR 20,000 and the India price in and around the same price category.