Collect Google Pay Rangoli Stamps: 5 Hidden Tricks Which Can Help You Win Rs 1 Lakh!
Good news for Google pay users as they have extended Google Pay Rangoli offer till 11th November citing the enthusiasm shown by their consumers.
- 1 What Is Google Pay Rangoli Offer?
- 2 First Trick To Get Rangoli & Flower in Google Pay Using Credit Card
- 3 Second Trick To Get Rangoli & Flower in Google Pay Using PayTM
- 4 Third Trick To Get Rangoli & Flower Using UPI
- 5 Fourth Trick To Earn Unlimited Stamps Daily
- 6 Fifth Trick By Request Or Gift (Google Pay Rangoli Stamp Link)
What Is Google Pay Rangoli Offer?
Those who are not familiar with the concept – Google Pay has come up with an interesting offer for Google Pay user for this festive season.
According to this offer, users can scan any Diwali Items like Diya, Flower, Lantern, Rangoli etc and Collect all the stamps to win Rs.251 Cashback.
This offer was available for all users till 31st October but now extended to 11th November.
By using this offer users could collect daily 5 stamps. They need to collect all the 5 Stamps to Get Rs.251 assured cashback and lucky draw of 1 lac.
To get these stamps following are the tricks suggested by experts in this field. By using these trics many users got the Rangoli done.
So why wait let’s start with the trick.
1. First open Google Pay App.
2. Now click on New Payment & Choose Bill Payment for DTH Recharge.
3. Next step is to make DTH recharge of Rs.35 or More. If You don’t have DTH then Please Choose TATA SKY & make a Rs.35 Recharge for( Remember You are Spending money if you don’t want this amount is not refunded which means you are spending Rs.35)
4. As soon as the recharge is done, there are High chances that you will get a Rangoli.
First Trick To Get Rangoli & Flower in Google Pay Using Credit Card
If You have Cred App & Credit Card Then You Can Pay Your Credit Card Bills Using Google Pay App.
1. First download Cred App from Play Store –Download Now
2. Next pay your Credit card bills using Cred Apps & upon payment completion, you will get a Flower or Rangoli for sure.
3. You will get Either a Flower or a Rangoli or Any of the 5 Stamps. The chances of getting Flower & Rangoli increases when payment is done in Rs.50-150.
4. Some users got Rangoli in 4th attempt. So don’t lose hope.
Second Trick To Get Rangoli & Flower in Google Pay Using PayTM
This trick includes use of PayTM as users can add money in PayTM using Google Pay. Let’s check out how it is done.
1. Firstly click on Add Money Option in PayTM App and add Rs.35 in PayTM wallet.
2. On next step Now select BHIM UPI on Payment Page.
3. And select Google Pay as UPI Apps.
4. Now pay using your Google Pay account.
5. Voila! you are done, you will get a Flower or Rangoli Stamp on completion.
6. This method is verified by many users.
Third Trick To Get Rangoli & Flower Using UPI
This method will use Recharge Or Bill Payment or Merchant Payment on Google Pay to Get the Rangoli.
User has to Click On new Payment and then Click on Recharge or Bill Payment or Scan a Merchant QR and then Pay at least Rs.35 using your UPI Linked Bank Account.
Fourth Trick To Earn Unlimited Stamps Daily
- Firstly create a Google Pay clone App/Duel App in your device Or installed It to another device.
- Now login using a fresh Gmail account (you can also create a new Google account).
- Then open clone Google Pay App and enter a fresh phone number and no need to link in bank details.
- Now login with the fresh Google account.
- Verify the OTP & login into the application.
- Now using this account, scan any picture and get daily 5 stamps.
- On getting Flowers or Rangoli Stamps. Click on the Gift and send these stamps to main account.
- This method can be used to collect unlimited stamps by creating a new account daily cloning.
Fifth Trick By Request Or Gift (Google Pay Rangoli Stamp Link)
- First open Diwali Stamps options.
- There you will see Gift Or Request options.
- You can request required stamps to your friends
- Other way is, you can gift winning stamp to any account or friends Account
So why wait lets try them and let us know your feedback about the same.