Mi A3 Launched For Rs 19,000: Checkout Specs, Variants, Availability & Our Opinion!
Amongst the many phones being launched, Xiaomi’s Mi A3 is most likely the newest kid on the block. After launching the Redmi K20 Pro today in India at an incredibly exorbitant price, Xiaomi cut the ribbon on the Mi A3 in Spain later today.
However, it is unfortunate that both phones don’t quite live up to our expectations.
The specifications of the Mi A3 leave no space for doubt that the phone is just a revamped version of the Mi CC9e, which was launched in China. The one difference between the phones is the Android One.
Let’s see the specifications, features, and prices of the newly launched Mi A3, and if it is worth the price tag it flaunts.
Mi A3 Launched In Spain Today
Xiaomi launched the Mi A3 today which is Xiaomi’s Android One device and a successor to the Mi A2, but it might be a better phone than the Mi A2. Given its price, it will compete with Redmi Note 7/Pro, Realme 3 Pro, Vivo Z1 Pro, and even Realme X.
The phone displays a modern look, with a waterdrop style notch, and the back panel made of glass. The Mi A3 has been launched in three different gradient colors – White, Blue, and Gray, and they all are quite attractive.
The phone’s display is a 6.08-inch HD+ OLED screen, and comes with a Gorilla Glass 5 protection. Also, it has an in-display fingerprint sensor.
The Specifications and Features of Mi A3
Getting to the crust of the matter, let’s look at the specifications and features of the phone:
- The processor of the phone is the Qualcomm Snapdragon 665 processor, which is one of the latest ones.
- The phone runs on Android One, therefore the phone will be free of advertisements and users will get a great stock Android experience.
- The battery on the phone is of 4030 mAh, and supports 18W charging.
- The phone features Android 9 Pie, out of the box.
- On the back is the triple camera setup, which includes a 48-megapixel primary camera, an 8 MP wide-angle lens, and a 2 MP depth sensor. The selfie camera is a 32 MP sensor.
Mi A3: The Prices – Our Opinion
The phone was launched with two variants, and they are priced as follows:
- 6 GB RAM + 64 GB ROM – 249 Euros, approximately Rs. 19,000
- 6 GB RAM + 128 GB ROM – 279 Euros, approximately Rs. 21,500
In these prices, the phone should come with a better display, and a better processor as well. Other than that, the phone is a good option for those looking for a stock Android experience or an Android One phone, with good quality cameras. Additionally, the battery of the phone is capable enough to last two whole days.