Here Are The Best Selling Products On Amazon, Flipkart During Festive Sale [Day 1 Report]
CAshkaro has prepared an interesing Day #1 report of the ongoing festive sales.
Yesterday, Indian ecommerce’ biggest shopping days started, as online shoppers thronged Amazon and Flipkart for grabbing the latest, hottest deals.
Trends of Day #1 shows us the overall trends of the festive day sales.
CashKaro, which claims to be India’s largest cashback and buyback portal has released some interesting numbers related to the Day #1 of the festive sales; for both Flipkart and Amazon.
Their research report also contains the best selling products, on each platform.
Here we go!
Best Selling Products On Amazon
OnePlus 6 (Mirror Black, 6GB RAM, 64GB Storage)
Redmi 6A (Black, 2GB RAM, 16GB Storage)
Redmi Y2 (Black, 3GB RAM, 32GB Storage)
Amazon Fire TV Stick with Voice Remote | Streaming Media Player
Redmi 6 Pro (Black, 3GB RAM, 32GB Storage)
Best Selling Products On Flipkart
Mi LED Smart TV 4A 80 cm (32”)
Mi 20000 mAh Power Bank (PLM06ZM, 2i) (White, Lithium Polymer)
Samsung 253 L Frost Free Double Door 4 Star Refrigerator
Samsung 6.2 kg Fully Automatic Top Load Washing Machine Grey
Midea 1 Ton 3 Star BEE Rating 2018 Inverter AC
Top Deals With Maximum Cashback
Voltas 1 Ton 3 Star Split AC (57% Off) (Amazon)
Motorola Moto G5s Plus 64GB Lunar Grey (45% Off) (Amazon)
Ambrane P-1310 13000mAH Power Bank (68% Off) (Amazon)
JBL C150SI Headset with Mic (Black, In the Ear) (45% Off) (Flipkart)
Mi LED Smart TV 4A 43’ (19% Off) (Flipkart)
Mobile Phones Dominate
As per the research, mobile phones have become the top-selling product across all online platforms. The sales of smartphones witnessed a massive hike of 2000% compared to last year.
Tier 2 Cities Focus On Small & Large Appliances
Small and Large Appliances category too witnessed a massive jump in sales. Compared to last year, products from this category sold 4000% times more.
Shoppers from Tier 2 and 3 cities bought maximum small and large appliances.
5 Unique Initiatives From Online Portals
- Amazon is offering free shipping to first time users, across all categories, irrespective of the amount.
- Amazon is offering an additional one year of warranty on all refrigerators, washing machines and TVs. This is beyond and over the warranty which is usually provided by the manufacturers.
- Amazon is offering free screen replacement of all mobiles sold in this festive sale period. Home pick-up and drop of the phone has been arranged, besides online tracking and more.
- Flipkart has partnered with Blaupunkt and Xiaomi for appliances and mobiles. Besides, Flipkart is also selling their own brand of refrigerators, TVs, and washing machines under MarQ.
- Both Amazon and Flipkart was offering credit line of Rs 60,000, for the eligible customers.
We will keep you updated, as more details come in.
Here are some of the previous stories about festive day sales in India: