Exclusive! Jio Big Billion Day Offers – Huge Discounts And Prizes!
Big Billion Days is one of the biggest online sales in India!
Flipkart’s Big Billion Day Sale has just begun. Smartphones will be one of the hottest selling devices as more and more people take advantage of this bonanza.
Jio has tied up with Flipkart in order to cash in on this festive sale, and is offering free data on recharges done.
What Is The Offer?
Jio is offering 60GB additional 4G data on every recharge of Rs. 309/- or above. But there are some conditions that you to fulfill in order to avail this offer. Let us give you a detailed break up of this offer;
- This offer will be valid only for 4G smartphones purchased from Flipkart from 20th September to 26th September.
- There are some exclusions for this offer; All Samsung 4G mobile devices, Xiaomi Mi Max2, Moto Z2 Play, LG G6, Vivo V7+ are not eligible for this offer. In their case, their existing brand offers will be valid.
- This offer is only valid for new Jio subscribers. Existing subscribers will not be able to avail of this offer.
- New Jio users will have to enroll for Jio Prime membership and do a recharge of Rs 309/- or above to unlock the offer.
- Flipkart will share with Jio, the IMEIs of all smartphones sold during this period. So, new subscribers will not be able to use their new SIM in any other phone, if they want the additional 60GB data.
- The new smartphone will have to be first activated on Jio’s network.
- Subscribers who meet all these conditions will get the additional 60GB 4G data from Jio. But it will be spread across six recharges which are to be done till 31st March 2018. So for every eligible recharge done, the user will get additional 10GB 4G data added to their plan for six recharges done between 20th September 2017 to 31st March 2018.
- After every eligible recharge, you will get the 10GB additional data voucher after 48 hours, which you can access under ‘My Vouchers’ in the MyJio app. You will need to redeem the voucher to activate additional data.
- The new Jio SIM can be bought at any Jio Store, Reliance Digital or Jio Retailer. You can find the nearest one here.
You can enjoy the additional data benefit from Jio after following the steps given above.
Flipkart Jio Khelo Dhan Dhana Dhan Contest
Flipkart and Jio are jointly running the ‘Khelo Dhan Dhana Dhan’ contest from 13th September to 24th September 2017. All Jio users are eligible to take part and have the opportunity to win an iPhone 7 or a JioFi device everyday. It is simple enough.
Flipkart will post 2 questions everyday for its consumers to participate. People who answer the first question correctly & whose answer to the second question is closest & unique for the day will win iPhone 32 GB or JioFi device.
Users can check the Winner List section within 48 hours after the Run period, which can be found at the bottom of the quiz page. Winners will also be notified by email.
Users can participate in the contest everyday to increase their chances of winning.
JioFi At Rs. 999/- For A Limited Period
JioFi has become the most used data card in India with an undisputed 91% market share. Usually, the JioFi device retails for Rs. 1,999/-. But for a limited period, Jio is offering JioFi at an irresistible price of Rs. 999/- only!
The offer will run from 20th September 2017 to 30th September 2017.
In addition to high-speed 4G data, JioFi also offers HD voice calling for connected devices. This device is ideal for students as well as small businesses as it offers the flexibility of voice calling. This reduced offer price makes it an even more irresistible proposition than before.
The JioFi will revert back to its original price of Rs. 1,999/- after the offer ends on 30th September.