This Independence Day, Spoil Yourself – Discount Offers From Amazon, Flipkart and Paytm!
Top 5 Discount Offers From Amazon, Flipkart and Paytm
After the rough summers, come the soothing monsoon, and this starts the season of discounts and sales on ecommerce portals.
This special discount season starts with Rakshabandhan, and peaks with Independence Day.
This year too, the ecommerce biggies have planned out the discount season for Independence Day, as the top offers and dates are already out.
Here are the details about the top 5 offers from Amazon, Flipkart & Paytm
Offers from Amazon:
Amazon’s Great Indian Sale will start from August 9th and end on August 12th.
The focus is on electronics gadgets and smartphones, as they constitute the largest share of online sales.
Here are top 5 offers from Amazon:
- Upto 35% flat discount on iPhones, which includes iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6s, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, and iPhone SE.
- Rs. 2000 flat discount on all ‘available’ OnePlus phones. Speculations are rife that OnePlus 3, OnePlus 3T would be available. OnePlus 5 is doubtful, but hope persists.
- Rs. 2000 discount on Motorola phones, Rs 5000 on Lenovo phones and 15% discount for Coolpad phones
- 40-45% discount on headphones from Philips, Sony and Skull Candy, whereas 50% discount on headphones from Sennheiser. Bose headphones get 20% off.
- Up to 65% flat discount on power banks by Intex and 30% discount on power banks by Xiaomi
While SBI debit and credit card users along with Amazon Pay users will get 15% discount on the overall purchase.
Offers from Flipkart:
Flipkart’s Freedom Sale 2017 will start from August 9th and end on August 11th, which is a day prior to Amazon’s end of sales.
Here are Flipkart’s top 5 offers:
- Big discount on Moto M and Moto G5 Plus, which will be available respectively for Rs Rs. 12,999 and Rs. 14,999, which means flat discount of Rs 3000 and Rs 2000 respectively.
- Google Pixel XL will be available for Rs 48,999, down from Rs 67,000 which means massive discount of Rs 18,001.
- Redmi Note 4 will be available with discount of Rs 1000, along with cashback for old mobile phones.
- Some product categories would be provided with discounts upto 71%, under their punchline: ‘Largest Democracy, Legendary Deals’
- Massive discounts on LED TVs have been observed as well. Products such as 32-inch Sony HD Ready LED Smart, Onida 109 cm (43), LG 260L Frost Free refrigerator can get up to 15-25% flat discounts. More details are awaited.
HDFC Credit Card holders will get additional 10% discount on all purchases.
Offers from Paytm:
Paytm’s Independence Day Sales offer is the longest, as it has already started from today, August 8th, and will end on August 15th.
Here are the top 5 offers from Paytm:
- The Apple MacBook Air 13″ is being sold for Rs 51,999, thereby carrying a flat cashback of Rs 10,000. iPhone 7 is being sold at Rs 10,000 cashback, while iPhone SE will feature 15% discount, and Rs 3000 cashback to bring the price down from Rs 27,200 down to Rs 19,990
- Cash back of Rs 7000 and Rs 5000 on Canon EOS 1300D 18MP DSLR Camera and Lenovo Ideapad 320 Laptop respectively with effective price of Rs. 51990 and Rs. 21,990 respectively
- 10% cashback on Lenovo, Panasonic, Micromax and Vivo smartphones; while Apple, HP and Lenovo laptops and Big appliances like TVs and washing machines will get Rs 20,000 cashback.
- Apparels from Allen Solly and U.S. Polo Assn will feature 40% discount and 40% cashback. Minimum 70% discount on watches from Titan and Fastrack as well
- Luggage from American Tourister and SkyBags will get 30% cashback
At the first look, offers from Paytm certainly looks solid to start with.
Which ecommerce portal will you choose this Independence Day? Do let us know by commenting right here!