How To File Complaint Against SBI Employees, SBI Managers? Check Step By Step Process To File Complaint Against SBI Services, SBI Branch
State Bank of India (SBI) is a household banking name, with almost every household having at least one SBI account. However with the other players in the market, comparisons started to pour in. And if the reviews are to go by, then the process of opening an account with the country’s top lender is quite a tedious task.
One can see the complaints raised by customers due to facing bad experiences on social media. One of the social media user @RajSing68391981 tweeted “Bad experience all time during visit branch for a/c open or other works they always show next level attitude or pass work one employee to another one.. really irritating services”.
Replying to the user, SBI tweeted, “we regret the inconvenience caused to you.” And advised Raj to file a complaint.
Steps to File a Complaint With SBI?
- Please register a complaint at https://crcf.sbi.co.in/ccf/
- Register Your Complaint
- Raise Complaint or Request
- Under Personal Segment/Individual Customer
- Under General Banking for Branch Related category.
- You can also register your complaint by calling our contact center at Toll-Free Numbers- 1800 1234, 1800 2100, 1800 11 2211, 1800 425 3800 or at Toll-Free Number: 080-26599990.
Steps To Open SBI savings account Offline & Online
- Visit the SBI branch closest to you.
- Request the bank executive for an account opening form.
- Ensure that all the fields have been entered and are correct. The details mentioned in the application form should match those mentioned in the KYC documents that have been submitted.
- The customer will now have to make an initial deposit of ?1,000.
- As soon as the bank completes the verification process, the account holder will be given a free passbook and cheque book.
SBI has relaunched the facility of opening ‘SBI Insta Saving Bank Account’ for customers who want to open an online account using the Yono platform.
Complete paperless and instant digital savings account opening experience will be offered by ‘SBI Insta Saving Bank Account’. Steps to open the SBI Insta Saving Bank Account online :
- Download the YONO app
- Enter the PAN and Aadhaar details
- Enter the OTP received & enter the additional details
Once the process is complete, the account holder will get his/her account activated instantly and can start transacting immediately. Customers will have the flexibility to upgrade to fulKYC by visiting their nearest SBI branch within one year’s time.