HCL Tech Starts Hiring Freshers With Rs 3.5 Lakh Avg Salary: Skills Needed, How To Apply?
With restrictions around the Covid-19 pandemic easing and offices and educational institutions reopening, companies have started to call their employees back to office spaces.
In a similar move, the IT giant HCL Technologies announced earlier this week that it would hire engineering graduates for its office campus in Noida, for the role of Senior Analyst.
The details for the job application and role are given below.
HCL Tech New Job Opening
The role is for a Senior Analyst. The company is looking for a candidate with a work experience of no more than 2.5 years. Therefore, even fresh engineering graduates are open to apply for the role.
The last date to apply for one’s candidature is on March 15, 2022, and there will be a total of 5 positions for the role under focus.
Here’s what the job description states, as noted by a Mint report. The suitable candidate must:
- Contribute to special assignments for increasing the maturity of the CoE. An example of this would be the budgeting tool design.
- Analyze and prepare the data cuts, according to review requirements.
- Be able to deliver research and data gathering when required. For example, opening operations in new geos.
- Be able to put data and slides from different sources together, in order to review the whole function with senior management.
- Be able to understand the requirements of the customer from the process and application.
- Be able to update information and run validation to keep it updated. For example PMS.
Besides, the Noida-based IT giant has opened an Innovation Centre in Edmonton, Alberta, with focus on Engineering and R&D services.
According to a statement by the company, HCL Technologies’ Innovation Centre will serve as a hub for HCL Engineering teams to co-innovate with customers and solve complex business problems for clients globally, thereby giving birth to an ecosystem of partners from academics, government institutions, startups and technology providers.