MIUI 13: Update List, First Batch For India, MIUI 13 India Update, Release Date
MIUI 13 India release date? The upcoming MIUI update for first builds and first batch devices list has been announced. Xiaomiui reported the first devices which will receive the first batch MIUI 13 update India, globally and other countries. MIUI 13 update will first release in China which include the likes of Mi 11 series, POCO series and Redmi series. MIUI 13 Android 12 update will not have MIUI 12.5 Android 12 update.
MIUI 13 India Update: Builds
Mi 11: V220.127.116.11.SKBINXM
Mi 11X: V18.104.22.168.SKHINXM
Mi 11X Pro: V22.214.171.124.SKKINXM
Mi 10T / Pro : V126.96.36.199.SJDINXM
POCO F3 GT: V188.8.131.52.SKJINXM
POCO X3 Pro: V184.108.40.206.SJUINXM
MIUI 13 Global Update: Builds
Mi 11 Ultra: V220.127.116.11.SKAMIXM
Mi 11: V18.104.22.168.SKBMIXM
Mi 11i: V22.214.171.124.SKKMIXM
Mi 11 Lite 5G: V126.96.36.199.SKIMIXM
Mi 11 Lite 4G: V188.8.131.52.SKQMIXM
Mi 10: V184.108.40.206.SJBMIXM
Mi 10T / Pro : V220.127.116.11.SJDMIXM
Xiaomi 11T: V18.104.22.168.SKWMIXM
Xiaomi 11T Pro: V22.214.171.124.SKDMIXM
POCO F2 Pro: V126.96.36.199.SJKMIXM
POCO F3: V188.8.131.52.SKHMIXM
POCO X3 GT: V184.108.40.206.SKPMIXM
POCO X3 Pro: V220.127.116.11.SJUMIXM
Redmi Note 10 Pro: V18.104.22.168.SKFMIXM
Redmi Note 10 4G: V22.214.171.124.SKGMIXM
The upcoming Xiaomi UI will see some interesting additions this time. The newly leaked Infinity Scroll feature will allow users to loop the home screen.
Xiaomi is now introducing the small widgets which were initially unveiled with MIUI 12.5 beta, but will now be available with the stable MIUI 13. The Smart Toolbox from MIUI 12.5 beta will be called Sidebar MIUI 13.
Next up is the memory fusion technology. With MIUI 13 phones can now utilize a portion of the storage as RAM for better performance and multitasking.
MIUI 13 will allow any Xiaomi device, be it a Redmi, Poco or Mi phone to have an additional 3GB of RAM on top of the physical RAM on the phone.
The MIUI 13 memory expansion technology, or the Virtual RAM feature will immensely help older Xiaomi phones to offer some seamless performance. The upcoming MIUI 13 update will include multiple improvements such as new way to play in small window mode, new desktop icons, memory fusion technology, layered rendering system animation, new fonts, new sound effects, new touch experience and much more.
The latest screenshots released in a new version of its File Manager (v126.96.36.199) leaked the design of upcoming MIUI 13 revealing a set of new UI elements, animations and an overhauled Mi Drive.
The MIUI 13 design language will see an overhaul in terms of icons, graphics and customisations. The MIUI 12.5 changelog also had mentions for MIUI 13 floating windows, which hints at an imminent MIUI 13 launch. Soon the timelines for the MIUI 13 rollout for various Xiaomi, Redmi, and Poco smartphones will be out. Xiaomi is expected to be bringing in a wide range of new features for MIUI 13.
MIUI 13 Update, Features: MIUI 13 Features, Upgrades
A bunch of interesting features are expected with the upcoming MIUI 13.
- Improved animations with touch sensitivity
- A new way to play in small window mode
- Improved desktop icon
- Memory fusion technology: Additional Virtual RAM
- Layered rendering system animation
- New fonts
- New sound effects
- New touch experience
- Support for native screen recording
- Memory expansion and extension (RAM Flexibility)
- More minimalistic theme with newer iconography
- Scrolling screenshots and more add-on instant editing features
- Back gesture tweaking and additional support
- Better display animations, screen support
- Improved MIUI Always-on Display
- Scheduling option for Airplane mode
- Share menu App pinning
- Improved quick replies option with a wider acceptance on different apps.
- Dark mode support improvement and scheduling
- Option to grant access only for once: one time permissions
- Scoped storage
- Charge Turbo function
- Better monochrome power-saving mode
- Management of missed and older notifications
- Project mainline enhancements