Airtel Users Can Combine Postpaid, DTH, Fibre Accounts Into One Platform: Airtel Black!
On Friday, the New-Delhi based telecom operator Bharti Airtel launched a new service for its postpaid customers, called the Airtel Balck.
Under this pack, Airtel will provide postpaid, direct-to-home (DTH) and fibre services to its subscribers, all under a single bill.
The highlight here is that the provider will also allow its subscribers to create their own Airtel Black plan by choosing at least two of the aforementioned services in the bundle.
For subscribers wanting to use a pre-structured pack, Airtel Black plan starts at Rs 998.
Airtel Black Plan Starts from July 2
At a virtual conference on Friday, Bharti Airtel launched a new plan called the Airtel Black, which lets its subscribers combine two or more services provided by the operator, mainly postpaid, direct-to-home (DTH), and fibre services, under a single bill.
The pack has been launched on July 2, and offers:
- 1 DTH connection, along with 2 postpaid mobile connections priced at Rs 998/month, or
- 1 DTH connection, along with 3 mobile connections priced at Rs 1,349/month.
- 1 fibre connection plus 2 postpaid mobile connections at Rs 1,598/month, or
- 1 fibre connection plus 3 mobile connections at Rs 2,099/month.
Subscribers can also make their own Airtel Black plan by bundling any of its two or more services for their family and friends under a single bill, states Airtel.
The program only applies to Airtel postpaid users and not the prepaid ones.
Airtel will also provide the Xstream Box set-top box to Airtel Black customers at a refundable amount of Rs. 1,500, adds a source.
Airtel Black Benefits
- One Bill and One call center
- Dedicated relationship team
- Priority Resolution
- Call pick-up in 60 secs
- Free service visits
- Zero switching & installation costs
- Airtel Xstream Box at no extra cost
The pak also allows users to have access to a dedicated relationship team with experts who they can connect with in only 60 seconds.
For more information on the pack, Airtel advises to give a missed call on 8826655555.