10 Apps For Adding Sparkle To Your Eid Celebrations This Year
As Eid is just around the corner, given the current scenario, we will all be celebrating it in our homes with near and dear ones. While mass celebrations will be missed, don’t worry because digital technology now helps you enjoy almost anything.
Therefore, here’s a curated list of 10 must-have apps to make your Eid celebrations more cheerful and full of fun.
1. mPokket: Everyone waits for festivals to go shopping and the feeling that new designer clothes give us is unmatched. This year, if you spend a little extra on Eid, don’t worry. mPokket offers quick loans that come without unwanted hassles – the ideal app to handle all last-minute expenses via instant personal loans.
2. Spinny: Eid is one of those auspicious occasions to gift your family a nice value-for-money preowned car. Spinny offers you an excellent opportunity to purchase an as-good-as-new secondhand car with home test drives and home deliveries. Watch radiant smiles light up your family’s faces as you drive up in a gleaming preowned vehicle from the full-stack online used-car portal.
3. BeatO: Finding a ray of happiness in challenging times is important for your health and that of loved ones. Sweet dishes being a part of traditional Eid celebrations, families come together to enjoy exquisitely prepared meals. With more than 70 million people with diabetes in India, it can be a difficult time for those who have a sweet tooth. So a must-have app this Eid for such people is BeatO. Monitor your blood glucose, order affordable test strips, have in-app consultations with doctors and nutritionists, schedule drug deliveries or even order specially-curated food meant for diabetics. No doubt, BeatO’s app is a one-stop solution for people with diabetes.
4. Urban Company: While we glam up for Eid, everything is done in advance – from shopping for clothes to pampering ourselves in salons. This Eid, however, instead of venturing out, bring the salon inside your home! Despite lockdowns, pamper yourself with Urban Company’s Spa & Salon services. Backed by strict hygiene and following all COVID-19 protocols, Urban Company ensures luxury coupled with safety.
5. ShopG: Shopping sprees on Eid are taken for granted. For this, ShopG provides the perfect opportunity to shop more without burning a hole in your wallet. So check out some awesome deals on ShopG and enjoy steep discounts on Eid staples. Happy shopping!
6. Nykaa: Doll up this Eid with all the beauty products available on Nykaa. A one-stop platform for all your beauty needs, Nykaa also hosts an Eid Sale on Makeup & Beauty Products, which offers heavy discounts on popular brands.
7. Canva: While you cannot meet with your friends and families in person this year, don’t let it dim the festive celebrations. With Canva, within minutes you can create free ‘Eid Mubarak!’ greeting cards, flyers, posters, social media graphics and videos. This provides an opportunity to spice up your wish game with tons of customizable greetings.
8. Google Meet: With rising COVID cases and lockdown restrictions at many places, we may not be able to step out and celebrate. Worry not! You can have loads of fun with video calls this Eid. Google Meet allows you to connect with your loved ones from far and wide easily and safely to enjoy the big day together.
9. Zomato: Living alone and too lazy to cook? Nonetheless, you wouldn’t want to miss out on sumptuous chicken and mutton biryani plus sweet preparations such as phirni, zarda, sheer khurma and more, would you? Thanks to Zomato, you can order all your festive cravings easily and enjoy them right on delivery. Besides, don’t forget the amazing offers and discounts you will receive on Eid.
10. Snapchat: On Eid 2021, share all your preparations and celebration snaps with your friends and family on Snapchat. The cool part is that Snapchat gives you some wonderful lenses to add spark to your selfies and pictures. Save them in Snapchat Memories and you will always be reminded of this beautiful day.