10 Major Changes With Android 12: Top Android 12 Features Leaked, What’s Getting Better?
Android 12 new features? Third Android 12 Developer Preview is about to release, and an unreleased beta update has been spotted by XDA Developers leaking out major changes. Android 12 will pack in a slew of updates and some interesting new features and a major interface update. The Android 12 full version will take some time, and will happen in phases starting a few weeks, probably by mid-2021.
Checkout the leaked Android 12 features.
1. The Android 12 interface is getting an overall change. So with Android 12 it will be coming up with bigger buttons and sliders. The controls will appear larger like the volume and power and other features.
2. The latest UI additions under Android 12 will include a key update for tablets. With Android 12, the tablets will now have a native dual-panel home screen. Users can use it to multitask and make use of the most of the screen space.
3. The Quick Settings drawer from the notifications panel will see some change as well. It will have a similar design language with the three settings icons per row and not five or six icons per row.
4. Android 12 will get a splash screen. It’s a loading screen with the app logo whenever you open an app. There will be new scrolling effects as well when you over-scroll, a sticky scroll effect
5. The latest Android version will rename the ‘reduce brightness’ to ‘extra dim’, and there could be more dimness this time for less eye strain at night.
6. Android 12 will come with a new, default rolling screenshots tab from the power menu with an easier way to adjust Splitscreen apps. Splitscreen view has been renamed to ‘pin to top’.
7. Users can now configure the power button to fire up the Google Assistant. It’s an option, and you can customise it.
8. Universal search bar within the Android 12 widgets panel including new emojis and a few tweaks for configuring Wi-Fi and some refinements.
9. Finally, Android 12 will get a new set of privacy features like icon prompt every time an app is trying to access your clipboard. It will help to restrict apps which ask for permissions in the background.
10. Lastly, Android 12 will come with options to customise notification permissions with a clearer notification prompt, to sideload APKs and a few new features.
Comments are closed, but trackbacks and pingbacks are open.