Punjab National Bank Hiring 12th Pass Applicants Without Any Exams: Last Date, How To Apply?
The public sector bank, Punjab National Bank (PNB) has released applications for new entries in different branches, which would not require minimal qualifications, that too without an entrance exam.
PNB has just invited applicants for the posts of peons in different branches of its office. A total of 111 seats for the post have been open for different circles of the bank.
We will be listing the desired circles shortly, along with the qualifications details and requirements for application.
PNB Job Applications for Peons
PNB has released 111 open positions for the posts of peons, in different branches of the bank.
Required Division with No. of Post Slots Allocated
- Bangalore East Circle: 25 posts
- Chennai South Circle: 20 posts
- Balasore Circle: 19 posts
- Bangalore West Circle: 18 posts
- Haryana Circle: 19 posts
- Surat Circle: 10 posts
Qualifications (Educational) Required
The applicant must be at least 12th pass from a recognized board/institute. He/she must also be proficient in reading and writing English.
The selection process will not include any written examination. Candidates will be selected on the basis of a merit list, depending upon the marks scored in 10th and 12th.
How to Apply for the Post
- Candidates can visit their nearest branch of Punjab national Bank and take the form.
- They can also download the same from the website.
- On successfully filling the form, they will have to submit it to their chosen divisional office.
- Visit PNB’s official site for any more queries.
The applying candidates should be in the age limit of 18-20 years, as on January 1, 2021.
The reserved category however, will be given some age relaxations, on the upper side.
Last Date for Filing the Form
Different circles have different last dates for submitting the application forms.
- Chennai Circle: February 22, 2021
- Bangalore West Circle: February 27, 2021
- Surat, Bangalore East, and Balasore Circle: March 1, 2021
- Haryana Date for the circle: March 4, 2021
Wherever the candidate has decided to apply, they will have to submit the application form to that division office along with the notification issued by the respective board.