SBI Is Hiring 500+ Engineers, IT Experts, Marketers! This Is How You Can Apply (Last Date, Eligibility & More)
State Bank of India has now announced that they will be initiating a recruitment drive. In fact, the biggest lender of India has invited applications for filling as much as 489 vacancies of specialist cadre officers (SCO).
Read on to find out all the details about this hiring process at SBI!
SBI Starts Recruitment: 489 Vacancies, Apply By 22nd Dec 2020
The bank has confirmed through its Twitter account, stating that interested applicants should apply between 22nd Dec 2020 to 11th Jan 2021. As per SBI, this is a “great opportunity for aspiring candidates seeking an opportunity to join India’s largest bank.”
This is the link through which you can apply – https://bank.sbi/web/careers
There are 489 vacancies for specialist cadre officers (SCO). The SBI SCO recruitment exam will be held in February and call letters will be out from January 22. However, this is the tentative schedule.
Posts And Vacancies By SBI
The posts of Fire engineers, deputy managers, assistant managers, managers, marketing managers, security analysts, IT security experts are among the many that are available for recruitment. Here is a full list of posts and vacancies per post:
- Deputy Manager (Internal Audit): 28 posts
- Engineer (Fire): 16 posts
- Manager (Network Security Specialist): 12 posts
- Manager (Network Routing & Switching Specialist): 20 posts
- Assistant Manager (Security Analyst): 40 posts
- Deputy Manager (Security Analyst): 60 posts
- Assistant Manager (Systems): 183 posts
- Deputy Manager (Systems): 17 posts
- IT Security Expert: 15 posts
- Project Manager: 14 posts
- Application Architect: 5 posts
- Technical Lead: 2 posts
- Manager (Credit Procedures): 2 posts
- Manager (Marketing): 12 posts
- Deputy Manager (Marketing): 26 posts
How To Apply?
Here is a step by step procedure on how to apply for these posts:
- Log in to the official website of SBI.
- At the bottom of the webpage, you will find a Careers link.
- Once you click on the link, you will be required to click on the relevant advertisement under the latest announcement sections.
- After this, click on ‘Apply Online’
- Click on ‘New Registration’
- After this, you should click on ‘Login’ if you have already registered.
- Once you fill in the form, you will be required to pay the application fee.
- After you pay the fee, you will be sent the e-receipt and application form, bearing the date of submission by the candidate. This should be printed and kept with the applicant.
Additionally, the admit card for the Probationary Officer Examination has been released by the SBI. The PO Admit Card 2020 for the Preliminary examination is also available on this site.
If you are a candidate, you can download it using your registration number and date of birth. This link will be active till January 5, 2021.