SBI Will Charge Upto Rs 20 Per ATM Withdrawal; Rs 20 Per Failed ATM Transaction (New ATM Rules)
The State Bank of India has now revised the ATM withdrawal rules which were initially relaxed during the lockdown period which expired on June 30th.
What are the new rules that will now be applicable for all transactions at the ATMs of SBI account holders? Let’s find out!
State Bank Of India Revises ATM Withdrawal Rules: A Complete List
- SBI has allowed customers that have up to Rs. 25000 Average Monthly Balance (AMB) in their savings account to get eight free transactions. This includes five transactions at the SBI ATMs and three at ATMs of other banks. However, this is valid in six metro centers, which are Mumbai New Delhi Chennai Kolkata Bengaluru and Hyderabad. Whereas in the nonmetro centers, such account holders will get 10 free transactions in which 5 will be at SBI ATMs and 5 at non-SBI.
- The SBI account holders which have a balance between Rs. 25000 and Rs. 50000 will get 8 free transactions at other bank ATMs where 3 will be in metro centers and v in non-metro centers.
- SBI will also allow customers who have an average balance of more than Rs. 25000 to have unlimited transactions at the State Bank Group ATMs.
- The customers of SBI who have an average balance between Rs. 50000 to Rs. 100000 will get it free transactions at other bank ATMs: 3 in metros, 5 in non-metros.
Rs 20 Per ATM Withdrawal For Thes Customers
- Customers of the SBI will also be allowed to keep an average balance of more than Rs. 100000 in their savings account and also unlimited transactions at SBG ATMs and other bank ATMs also.
- SBI will also charge a fee from Rs 10 plus GST to Rs 20 plus GST for any additional financial transactions beyond the limit.
- SBI will also charge a fee from Rs 5 plus GST to Rs 8 plus GST for any additional non-financial transactions conducted beyond the set limit.
- A few of Rs 20 plus GST will be charged if the transaction is declined due to insufficient balance.
- one way interchangeability for branch transaction on ATM transactions will also be allowed by the bank. This means that a maximum of 10 debit free transactions at six metro centres will be allowed for a customer at SBI ATMs. Also a maximum of 12 debit free transactions at other centre ATMs will also be allowed provided that there is no transaction at other bank ATM and no transaction at the branch.
- For all the salary accounts at all branches of SBI, free unlimited transactions at SBG ATMs and other bank ATMs will be offered free of cost.