Google+ Hangout is now becoming popular channel for Celebrities and Politicians to interact face to face with common citizens.
Now, Indian Minister of State for IT & Communications, Mr Milind Deora, will use Hangouts platform to discuss and field questions from people across the world in regards to “Future of Information Technology & Communications” and other prominent socio-political issues that concern young people.
While the previous hangout’s many not be of too much interest to IT folks, this one is sure to attract many netizens and online entrepreneurs.
If you want to participate in this event, here are the details:
- Go to the main hangout event page
- If you are signed in to your Google account, it will ask you whether you are going to even or not. Choose “Yes”
- Add your questions with the #askmilind . If the questions are good enough they will be put across to the Minister during the hang-out
- Additionally, the top 3 most voted questions will have the opportunity to personally participate in the Google+ Hangout with Mr. Deora.
- Remember the event date and mark your calendars on June 6, 2013 at 7:00 PM.
Google+ Hangouts Gaining Popularity
It is interesting to see Google really pushing their hangouts platform aggressively for such events. They are going all out in popularizing this core feature of Google+ platform. Such kind of events expose it to millions, and indirectly benefit in the growth of Google+.