Wipro Starts Hiring Engineering Freshers In India: But These Students Not Eligible (Minimum Marks Needed?)
In a positive news to all fresher engineering graduates, India’s leading information technology giant Wipro has opened registrations for it’s fresher’s hiring program.
Termed as the ‘Elite National Talent Hunt 2022’, the fresher hiring program will invite graduate engineers from all engineering domains except fashion technology, agriculture and food technology, and textile engineering.
As per the information listed on the company’s website, individuals having passed their bachelor’s degree (B.E. or B.Tech) or master’s degree (M.Tech) in 2020, will be eligible for the hiring program.
The compulsory criteria for participating in the process is having a Bachelor’s degree at minimum.
Details Regarding Freshers Hiring Drive 2022 (Wipro)
- Bachelor’s or Master’s engineering graduates, with the passing year as 2020 will be eligible to apply.
- The eligible age limit for applicants is not more than 25 years, i.e., maximum age limit is 25 years.
- In terms of educational criteria, the qualifying applicant should have maintained a minimum aggregate marks of 60% in Class 10th, 12, graduation and post graduation (if applicable).
- The hiring program will also allow applicants with a gap of three years in education.
- If a candidate has applied in any recruitment process conducted by Wipro in the past six months’ period, then they will not be eligible to participate in this hiring program.
- Engineering branches except fashion technology, agriculture and food technology, and textile engineering, will be allowed to participate.
The qualifying candidate would be assigned the role of ‘Project Engineer’ and a salary compensation of Rs. 3.5 lakh per annum will be offered to them.
Stages of Selection
The Elite National Talent Hunt 2022 will select the deserving candidate after having them pass over three stages.
The online assessment conducted by Wipro will comprise of an Aptitude Test, followed by a Written Written Communication Test and finally a Programming Test, in this order.
The dates for the test have been set tentatively from September 25 to 27. Interested candidates must make a note of the last date for registration, marked at September 15, 2021.
Interested and eligible candidates can register themselves here.
For more information regarding the rules and eligibility for the test, candidates may visit the official website of the company.