Hyundai is all set to launch the three-row SUV Alcazar in India later this month and the features of the same have been completely unveiled now.
For a token amount of Rs. 25,000, this beauty can be booked. This SUV shall lock horns with Tata Safari, MG Hector Plus, and Mahindra XUV500.
The South Korean manufacturer has now completely unveiled its upcoming 6/7-seater SUV, including both interior and exterior.
9 Fascinating facts about Alcazar:-
- The engine and the gearbox, in two engine options will be available. The first is a 2.0-liter gasoline unit with a capacity of 159 hp and 192 Nm3 / h. In the second, the 1.5-litre diesel with a maximum capacity of 115 hp and 250 Nm. Both engines can be equipped with either a 6-speed manual or a 6-speed automatic transmission with a torque converter.
- Hyundai’s digital speedometer features a 10.25-inch lcd multi-display-digital dashboard on the these are for purchase, and for the first time in this segment.
- With a forward facing folding table with a view of the front of the line to the Alcazar has another unique feature – a folding table behind the front of the stalls, with the pull-out cup holders. This is a second-row seat, ideal for those who prefer to ride with a buddy.
- Wireless adapter for smartphones, and the second row of the center console in the second row is equipped with a wireless charger for smartphones, which is a function of the initial segment. They said bracket, and a microphone built into the armrest and two cup holders.
- The Alcazar of interior paint, and a pretty black-and-white-and-brown on the inside of the theme, in contrast to the black-on-one with a theme that we see in the Most. Personally, I think these are for purchase, salon look more premium than its 5-seat counterpart.
- The Alcazar, heated seat configurations, you are going to be available in both a 7-seater and 6-seater configuration. The 7-seat version, the front of which is occupied by the outdoor heated seats with fold-flat qoltuqalt?yla in the middle of it. The 6-seater version will be the captain of the protection of the front of the floor console between the seats. It may also have a one-touch tilt and tilt function can be used to allow for a second series, which will make it easier to get in and out of it.
- Hyundai is the Alcázar, the radio will come with a Bose premium sound system with 8 speakers.
- Around the Alcázar, the lighting, there will be a round in the cottage, lighting fixtures, with a nice slice of the 64-color.
- Blind to the monitor, to consider a different segment of the first function in the Alcazar is a Blind Visitors of the Monitor (BVM). The system allows the driver to check their blind spot by providing the camera with a digital instrument panel. For added convenience, the SUV also features a 360-degree camera.