55 Cr Zomato Shares Already Sold! How To Buy Zomato Shares From Paytm, Zerodha, Upstox?
With the start of this month, IPOs are showering in the Indian stock market. After Clean and GRInfra, now, the stock market is hit by the Zomato IPO.
Subscription Open For Zomato IPO
On July 14, the initial public offering (IPO) of Zomato opened for subscription.
With this move, the food-tech unicorn is planning to raise Rs 9,375 crore at a price band of Rs 72–Rs 76 via its maiden issue.
This issue consists of fresh equity worth Rs 9,000 crore and an offer for sale (OFS) of Rs 375 crore from its promoter Info Edge as well.
In addition to this, the food company has also set aside approximately 6.5 million shares for its employees.
While subscribing to this IPO, the investors can bid for a minimum of 195 equity shares and in multiples of 195 equity shares thereafter.
So, considering this lot size, the retail investors can apply for a minimum of Rs 14,820 worth of shares and a maximum of Rs 1,92,660 shares at a higher price band of Rs 76 per equity share.
How To Apply For Zomato IPO?
For subscriptions of this IPO, brokerages such as Zerodha, Upstox, Paytm Money can be used to participate in.
How To Subscribe Zomato IPO Using Zerodha’s Kite Application?
Let’s go through the step by step process below.
- First of all, log in to the Zerodha’s Kite app or website on your mobile.
- Next select the IPO option under the console. This will show all the IPO’s open for subscription.
- Now select the Zomato IPO and bid for it by entering your UPI ID from the BHIM app.
- Next, select the investor type for your application and enter the lot size, tick on the cut-off price for more chances of allotment of shares.
- Tick on the terms and conditions and confirm and submit.
- Afterworld, accept the mandate request for proceeding with IPO on your BHIM UPI app.
- After this, you can check your bid status on the IPO page.
How To Subscribe Zomato IPO Using Upstox Application?
The process of application is specified below in simple steps.
- Start with Log in to the Upstox application or website with your credentials.
- Now, select Zomato IPO and create an IPO application. You can add up to 3 bids within the price range.
- Next, confirm your application and accept the UPI mandate and block funds on your mobile UPI app.
Zomato IPO Subscription Through Paytm
Now, the Investors can also use Paytm Money to participate in the IPO.
The Zomato IPO becomes the first public issue which is to be launched with this feature on Paytm Money.
Now Paytm will allow users to place their bids even before the issue opens to the general public..
To keep things simple and easy to understand, The digital brokerage firm has kept the process to apply in a pre-IPO similar to that of other trading platforms.
You simply have to fill in your investor details, lot size and accept the mandate on the BHIM app.
Comments are closed, but trackbacks and pingbacks are open.