Ather Energy has introduced its costliest electric scooter yet in India – the 450 Apex priced at Rs. 1,89,000 (ex-showroom, Bengaluru). The design is similar to the standard 450X model but with see-through panels on the sides revealing the orange-colored frame inside. The belt drive on the left is also covered for convenience.
The 450 Apex is Ather’s fastest and most powerful e-scooter. Key features include:
- 7kW electric motor with a 3.7kWh battery
- 157Kms Certified Range
- 100kmph top speed and 157km certified range
- 10kmph higher top speed versus standard 450X
- 0-40kmph in just 2.9 seconds
- Six riding modes – Eco, Ride, Sport, Warp and new Warp Plus
- Full LED lights, 7-inch touchscreen, smartphone app
- Park assist, hill hold, auto brake regen and more
At Rs. 1.89 lakhs, the Ather 450 Apex is the most expensive scooter from the company yet. The price does not include government EV subsidies.
The electric scooter gets telescopic front shocks, rear monoshock, 200mm front and 190mm rear disc brakes. Underseat storage is 22 litres and weight is 111.6kg. Ather provides a standard 5-year/60,000km battery warranty.