ChatGPT is making waves, and now people are studying its merits and positive effects on the white collar productivity. The results are remarkable as many as 444 white collar workers were asked to write and edit tasks along the lines of marketing, grant writing, data analysis, and human resources and then split the group into two: one that used ChatGPT and one that did not.
ChatGPT Increasing White Collar Productivity
After the completion of a 20-30 minute work assignment, their work was “graded” by evaluators who work in these job areas. The team looked at speed of result, quality of result, and the actual role ChatGPT played (did it replace, augment, or confuse work).
The group that used ChatGPT was 37% faster at completing tasks (17 minutes to complete vs. 27 minutes) with roughly similar grades (level of quality), and as the workers repeated their tasks for improvement the ChatGPT groups quality went up significantly faster.
In other words, ChatGPT is making the work life better by increasing the productivity with no sacrifice in quality.
However, ChatGPT is not alone as there are bunch of other tools which increase the productivity and in this story we want to bring forth 10 such tools that can you can add to your “productivity” arsenal.
10 Tools to Become More Productive
1. Microsoft Bing: Bing is a web search engine owned and operated by Microsoft. The service has its origins in Microsoft’s previous search engines: MSN Search, Windows Live Search and later Live Search. Bing provides a variety of search services, including web, video, image and map search products. It is developed using ASP.NET.
2. ChatDOC: ChatDOC is a ChatGPT-based file-reading assistant that can quickly extract, locate, and summarize information from PDFs which can be used to upload research papers, books, manuals, and more. ChatDOC can understand tables or texts inside your documents, optimizing its data-analyzing performance. ChatDOC’s responses are backed by direct citations extracted from the files. Click and check to ensure the accuracy of AI interpretation.
3. Google Bard: Bard seems to combine the breadth of the world’s knowledge with the power, intelligence and creativity of Google’s large language models. Bard draws on information from the web to provide fresh, high-quality responses and can be an outlet for creativity, and a Launchpad for curiosity, helping you to explain new discoveries from NASA’s James Webb Space Telescope to a 9-year-old, or learn more about the best strikers in football right now, and then get drills to build your skills.
4. Adobe Firefly: Adobe Firefly is a family of AI models for Adobe’s suite of apps and services, specifically AI for generating media content. Firefly is an expansion of previous generative AI tools introduced by Adobe for Photoshop, Express, and Lightroom during its 2022 Max conference. Firefly will be integrated directly into Adobe’s Creative Cloud, Document Cloud, Experience Cloud, and Adobe Express workflows, becoming a part of a series of new Adobe Sensei generative AI services. Adobe says the AI models are trained on content that is licensed or out of copyright, not from artists’ work found across the internet.
5. Mobile GPT: MobileGPT is a revolutionary WhatsApp application that integrates the advanced capabilities of the GPT-4 engine to provide users with a personal AI assistant directly on their mobile devices.
6. Mini-Course Generator: Interactive mini-courses are great for using them as educational lead magnets, workshop enrichment assets, micro-learning materials to educate community or to get paid.
7. Lindy-Personal AI Assistant: Lindy is an AI assistant that can help with all your tasks,
from calendar management and email drafting to
contract sending and beyond.
8. 2short.ai: 2Short.ai is an AI-powered tool that helps YouTube creators maximize reach and grow their subscriber base by extracting short clips from long videos and turning them into engaging shorts. It also helps save time by automating the process of extracting the best moments from videos.
9. Cody Tool: A virtual employee that helps businesses automate tasks, answer questions, and brainstorm ideas.
10. D-ID Tool: D-ID is a web app that uses real-time face animation and advanced text-to-speech to create an immersive and human-like conversational AI experience.