Indian Railways Starts 574 Summer Special Trains From These Important Destinations: Check Full List
The Central Railway is all set to run 574 summer specials trains from several cities of Maharashtra such as Mumbai, Pune, Nagpur and Shirdi to various destinations. This move comes amid providing a convenience trip to the passengers.
Summer Specials to Cater to the Extra Rush
In order to cater to the extra rush during the months from April to June 2022, these trains will run from Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Terminus Mumbai, Lokmanya Tilak Terminus Panvel, Pune, Nagpur and Sainagar Shirdi to various destinations.
- 126 New summer specials between Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Terminus and Manmad, Nagpur, Malda Town and Rewa.
- Between Dadar and Madgaon, a total of 6 summer specials will run
- 282 summer specials will run between Lokmanya Tilak Terminus and Shalimar, Ballia, Gorakhpur, Samastipur and Thivim
- There will be 18 summer specials between Panvel & Karmali and 20 between Nagpur & Madgaon
- Between Pune and Karmali, Jaipur, Danapur, Virangana Lakshmibai station and Kanpur Central, there will be 100 summer specials
- 100 summer specials will run between Pune and Karmali, Jaipur, Danapur, Virangana Lakshmibai station and Kanpur Central.
- Central Railways share offer 20 summer specials between Sainagar Shirdi and Dahar ka Balaji
- Between Latur & Bidar, 2 summer specials will be available
Note : For these summer special trains, Indian Railways is already taking the bookings and the same can be done through the IRCTC’s official website or the nearest computerised reservation centre.