TCS Offcampus Hiring: Rs 7.3 Lakh Salary For These Skills (Last Date To Apply?)
For its ‘Off-Campus Digital Hiring’ programme Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) is inviting applications from engineering graduates. The deadline for applying for a chance is February 25. Candidates will have to appear for online and personal interviews, and dates will soon be announced by the company.
Selected candidates will receive a salary depending on their qualifications – undergraduates will receive ? 7.3 lakh per year, while graduates may enjoy a salary of ? 7.3 lakh per year.
1. Students from bachelor or master of technology (B.Tech) or (M.Tech) / bachelor or master of engineering (BE) or (ME) / master of computer application (MCA) / masters of science (M. Sc) from any recognized college / university – graduates of 2019,2020, 2021 are only eligible to apply.
2. Students must also have at least 6-12 months work experience in the information technology (IT) industry.
3. Students must have at least 70% aggregate marks in 10th, 12th grade, diploma (if any), graduation and post-graduation.
4. Students should not be left behind and should have completed their studies on time.
5. It is compulsory for all candidates to announce vacancies, if any. The total education gap should not exceed 24 months until a person obtains the highest degree.
6. Only full-time courses will be considered, part-time / book courses will not be considered.
Selection & Application Process
Candidates will be selected on the basis of two rounds the company conducts – an online written test and a personal interview. Written tests will be done remotely and will contain questions from these categories – improved fitness rating (40 minutes), speaking ability (10 minutes), advanced coding (60 minutes).
Candidates will need to complete an online application form available here. After submitting your application, apply for ‘Digital Drive’ here, which is a very important step. Please note: Multiple entries from one candidate will result in removal.
Students can also prepare online tests from TCS Resonance here.