MIUI 13 First Impressions, All New Features: MIUI 13 India Release When?
Checkout the MIUI 13 first impressions. The latest UI comes with multiple new features and a latest design with new widgets, Mi Magic Center and more. Xiaomi divided the MIUI 13 into three categories: MIUI 13, MIUI 13 Pad, and MIUI 13 Fold. The MIUI 13 and MIUI 13 Pad stable updates have been confirmed to be available for the first batch of devices in China from January-end.
Xiaomi also released MIUI Watch, MIUI Home and MIUI TV.
The MIUI 13 improvements include enhanced security, new privacy controls, revamped widgets, wallpapers with updates to be available to Redmi Note 10 series, Redmi 8 (2021) and Xiaomi Pad 5 tablet.
MIUI 13 First Impressions, Changes: New MIUI 13 Features, Upgrades
MIUI 13 comes with an array of changes with a new mechanism which prevents and reduces decay of rear-write capabilities.
1. First up it will help smartphones stay longer through Atomised Memory and Liquid Storage technology by 5 percent over a 36-month period and will prolong the lifespan of devices.
2. Mi Magic Center, which allows users to manage the complete Xiaomi ecosystem under a single window.
3. A new font MiSans has been introduced with MIUI 13, a simple font optimized for Chinese and English languages to present clear visibility and comfortable reading.
4. Mi Smart Hub will offer a more connected experience between all the smart devices.
5. Xiaomi has introduced dynamic widgets with MIUI 13 with new dynamic wallpapers, face verification protection, document watermarking and telecommunication fraud protection.
Addtional MIUI 13 Features:
- widgets for mini-games
- reminders to drink water
- what to eat today suggestions
- customisable Xiao AI Virtual Assistant
- own customized avatar
- user protection from spam calls/texts
- malicious applications
- harmful file transfers