MIUI 13 Testing In Process, Stable Build Ready: MIUI 13 Release Date?
MIUI 13 release? The stable build testing have started on some of the Xiaomi smartphones, hinting at an imminent launch. A total of 7 flagship have been leaked in the list confirming MIUI 13 is all set to be unveiled by December. These devices will receive MIUI 13 stable update on the day MIUI 13 will be revealed. Xiaomi CEO Lei Jun confirmed MIUI 13 release will happen by the end of the year, and it is said to be available with Mi 12 followed by Mi 11 series and other latest flagships.
Popular Chinese tipster Digital Chat Station leaked that MIUI 13 skin will see some hefty changes in terms of system interface, UI, UX with a major visual overhaul.
MIUI 13 stable update build is ready for the following models:
- Mi MIX 4: V188.8.131.52.SKMCNXM
- Mi 11 Ultra: V184.108.40.206.SKACNXM
- Mi 11: V220.127.116.11.SKBCNXM
- Redmi K40 Pro: V18.104.22.168.SKKCNXM
- Redmi K40: V22.214.171.124.SKHCNXM
- Mi 10S: V126.96.36.199.SGACNXM
- Mi 11 Lite 5G: V188.8.131.52.SKICNXM
Coming to top MIUI 13 features, The memory fusion technology on MIUI 13 will allow phones to utilise a portion of the storage as RAM for better performance and multitasking. MIUI 13 will allow any Xiaomi device, be it a Redmi, Poco or Mi phone to have an additional 3GB of RAM on top of the physical RAM on the phone.
The MIUI 13 memory expansion technology, or the Virtual RAM feature will immensely help older Xiaomi phones to offer some seamless performance.
The upcoming MIUI 13 update will include multiple improvements such as new way to play in small window mode, new desktop icons, memory fusion technology, layered rendering system animation, new fonts, new sound effects, new touch experience and much more.
The latest screenshots released in a new version of its File Manager (v184.108.40.206) leaked the design of upcoming MIUI 13 revealing a set of new UI elements, animations and an overhauled Mi Drive.
The MIUI 13 design language will see an overhaul in terms of icons, graphics and customisations. The MIUI 12.5 changelog also had mentions for MIUI 13 floating windows, which hints at an imminent MIUI 13 launch. Soon the timelines for the MIUI 13 rollout for various Xiaomi, Redmi, and Poco smartphones will be out. Xiaomi is expected to be bringing in a wide range of new features for MIUI 13.
There will be an array of new optimisations, animations and customisations. The company is also said to be bringing a new Super Wallpaper tool which will be integrated into MIUI 13 where users can develop their own Super Wallpapers. MIUI 13 beta is expected to be available by December now followed by the phased MIUI 13 rollout in batches starting February / March 2022.
The MIUI 13 update is expected with more features based on Android 11 and additional functionalities, and and the later MIUI 13 Android 12 update will be rolled out.
MIUI 13 Update, Features: MIUI 13 Features, Upgrades
With MIUI 12.5 already unveiled, Xiaomi previously confirmed some big changes with the MIUI 13 update. The MIUI 13 beta download will be available soon for testing, and these are some of the MIUI 13 features expected.
- Improved animations with touch sensitivity
- A new way to play in small window mode
- Improved desktop icon
- Memory fusion technology: Additional Virtual RAM
- Layered rendering system animation
- New fonts
- New sound effects
- New touch experience
- Support for native screen recording
- Memory expansion and extension (RAM Flexibility)
- More minimalistic theme with newer iconography
- Scrolling screenshots and more add-on instant editing features
- Back gesture tweaking and additional support
- Better display animations, screen support
- Improved MIUI Always-on Display
- Scheduling option for Airplane mode
- Share menu App pinning
- Improved quick replies option with a wider acceptance on different apps.
- Dark mode support improvement and scheduling
- Option to grant access only for once: one time permissions
- Scoped storage
- Charge Turbo function
- Better monochrome power-saving mode
- Management of missed and older notifications
- Project mainline enhancements
MIUI 13 Release Date, MIUI 13 Launch Date In India: MIUI 13 India Launch
The next generation UI from Xiaomi, the MIUI 13 release date has been announced. Xiaomi CEO Lei Jun announced MIUI 13 release will happen by the end of the year, and it is said to be available with Xiaomi 12 followed by Mi 11 series and other latest flagships. MIUI 13 launch was supposed to happen with Xiaomi’s upcoming flagship, Mi MIX 4. MIUI 13 India release date is now expected to be early 2022.
The first MIUI 13 beta can be expected by January 2022.
A bunch of interesting features are expected with the upcoming MIUI 13. The MIUI 13 update (developer preview) will be made available soon. MIUI 13 beta will be available by year-end followed by the phased MIUI 13 rollout in batches starting early 2022.