Tech Mahindra Starts Training Program For Graduates; Can This Lead To Job Offer?
Tech Mahindra is starting a training program for recent graduates in partnership with EdTech startup CareerLabs.
It aims to transform over 3,000 graduates into skilled professionals through the upskilling program.
The trainees will be equipped with industry-relevant skills and the technical know-how to help them succeed in the highly competitive world of technology.
They will be shaped into future-ready professionals with enhanced employability.
Students will also get the opportunity to be mentored by renowned industry experts.
How It Works
These are the steps to the journey from training to employment offer letter.
- Check eligibility
- Take the qualification test
- Those selected must pay an enrolment fee of Rs 70,000
- Conditional offer letter from Tech Mahindra upon clearing eligibility and initial evaluation test
- Undergo training by CareerLabs
- Final technical evaluation and interview
- Successful candidates receive an employment offer for the role of Associate Software Engineer
- Version control using GIT
- Java EE Web Application Fundamentals
- Java Persistence using JPA and Hibernate
- Apache Maven
- Spring Core, Spring MVC, Spring Boot REST API
- Functional/BDD Testing using Selenium
- Agile, Scrum, and DevOps Fundamentals
- Web Design & Development
- Front-end Development using Angular
Degree: Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electronics & Telecommunication, Electronics, IT, Communication, MCA and M.Sc Computer Science , IT
Year Of Passing: Any student who has graduated between 2019 and 2021
Minimum Score: 60% or above in SSC, HSC, bachelor’s degree, and master’s degree
Click here to apply and for further information.