TCS Launches Massive Off-Campus Hiring Drive: How To Apply, Age Limit, Eligibility & More
Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) will start hiring professionals under its off-campus drive in October.
The last date of registration is listed 24 September on its website.
The online exam will begin in October.
- Courses: B.E./B.Tech/M.E./M.Tech/MCA/M.Sc students having graduated in 2020 and 2021 are invited.
- Percentage: Minimum aggregate (all subjects in all semesters) marks of 60% or 6 CGPA in each of Class Xth, Class XIIth, Diploma (if applicable), Graduation and Post-Graduation examination
- Highest Qualification: Completion of education in the stipulated course duration (i.e. no extended education).
- Backlogs: None allowed
- Gap / Break in Education: declaration mandatory if applicable. Overall academic gap should not exceed 27 months until highest qualification.
- Course Types: Only full-time courses
- Work Experience: Prior work experience of up to 2 years is eligible.
- Age: 18 to 28 years of age.
Step 1: Login to TCS Next Step Portal
Proceed to Register and apply for the TCS Off Campus hiring process.
Step 2: For registered users-
Proceed to login and complete the application form
Upon submission, click on ‘Apply For Drive’
For new users-
- Click on ‘Register Now’
- Choose category as ‘IT’ (there is another ‘BPS’ option but that is not to be clicked)
- Fill details
- Submit application form
- Click on “Apply For Drive” (this is mandatory and if it is not clicked, the application will not be considered)
* If ‘Apply For Drive’ option is not showing, that’s because it is enabled only for 2020 and 2021 year of passing for graduates in earlier mentioned courses
Step 3: Select mode of test (In-Centre or Remote) and click on Apply
Step 4: Check “Track Your Application” in order to confirm status
The status should reflect as “Applied for Drive”
You Should Know
All original academic documents must be readily available- Xth, XIIth, Diploma (if applicable), UG / PG academic marksheets till last semester and degree certificates.
Candidates will be called for interviews depending on their test performance.
Only shortlisted students will receive further communication on their registered email IDs.
Test mode (In-Centre or Remote) once selected cannot be changed later.
Part A: Cognitive skills- Total 120 mins
- Numerical ability- 40 mins duration
- Verbal ability- 30 mins
- Reasoning ability- 50 mins
Part B: Programming- Total 60 mins
- Programming logic- 15 mins duration
- Hands-on coding- 45 mins
The total test duration is 180 minutes.
For assistance or additional info, one can contact:
Email ID – [email protected]
Toll-Free Helpline No – 18002093111