Lockdown Ends Across India: These States Have Eased Lockdown Rules From Monday (Full Details)
As Covid cases across the country witness drop in daily caseload count, several Indian states have started to relax lockdown curbs as coronavirus infections subside.
The order will come into effect from June 7 based on the positivity rate and the oxygen bed occupancy level of June 3.
The Covid-19 Lockdown Has Been Eased In These States:
Among the states which have eased Covid lockdown, restriction includes Delhi, Tamil Nadu, Uttar Pradesh and Gujarat.
The Maharashtra government has announced a five-level plan to relax the coronavirus-induced restrictions in the state.
“There shall be five levels of restrictions for different classes/categories of activities. These levels of restrictions shall be applied based on two parameters: Case positivity rate and Percentage of Oxygen Beds Occupancy”
the order stated.
Shops to open on alternate days from Monday, June 7.
- According to the Delhi government shops with even numbers and odd numbers will be opened on different dates.
- Markets and malls will be allowed to open from 10 am to 8 pm.
- Private offices will also now be allowed to operate at 50% of normal staffing levels.
- Delhi Metro will also operate with 50% capacity from June 7 onwards.
- The Gujarat government has also revised the lockdown restriction and allowed shops to remain open from June 4.
- According to the state government, 36 cities of the state will remain open from 9 am to 6 pm.
- Home delivery by restaurants can now be done till 10 pm daily.
- Gujarat also allowed offices to function with 100% staff from June 7.
- Shops outside the containment zones can be open from Monday to Friday.
- No more than 25 guests at a time will be allowed in any function.
- A maximum of three persons in auto-rickshaws and e-rickshaws and a maximum of four persons will be allowed in a four-wheeler.
- The weekend curfew and night curfew across the state will continue as before.
- Tamil Nadu has extended the Covid lockdown till June 14 but eased curbs in 27 districts, including Chennai.
- The Tamil Nadu government has allowed sales of vegetables, fish, fruits between 6 am and 5 pm.
- All government offices have been permitted with a 30% workforce.
- Electricians, plumbers, carpenters hardware shops, stationery shops are permitted to function between 6 am and 5 pm.
- The Odisha government has eased lockdown in Nuapada, Gajapati, and Sundargarh districts.
- The relaxation time for essential commodities has been extended to six hours from 6 am to 1 pm in those districts.
The Rajasthan government on Monday said to start the “unlock” process by easing certain restrictions from June 2.
- Shops to open between 6 am and 11 am from Tuesday to Friday. Malls and AC shopping will remain closed.
- Till June 7, all government offices shall remain open with 25% staff occupancy from 9.30 am to 4 pm, and after June 7, this occupancy will be increased to 50%
- Marriage ceremonies are not permitted till June 30 except in court and houses with guest numbers capped at 11.