3 Reasons Why Bank Of Baroda Customers Need Not Visit Any Branch, Ever
Bank of Baroda has launched 3 digital initiatives for customers to access as they may not be able to physically go to the branches given the pandemic and lockdowns.
On-Call Banking Services
Customers should note the following important numbers for respective services-
To know your account balance- Give a missed call on 8468001111
For details on your last 5 transactions- Give a missed call on 8468001122
Toll free helplines- 18002584455/ 18001024455
Whatsapp is another avenue through which customers can reach out to their bank.
They can contact 8433888777 to reach out on Whatsapp.
Through Whatsapp, they can chat with the Bank of Baroda account regarding queries such as
- Check Account Balance
- Know Customer ID
- Get Mini Statement (Last 5 Txn)
- Know Registered Mail ID
- Cheque Book Request
- Know Interest Rate and Charges
- Cheque Status Enquiry
- Locate Nearest Branch / ATM
- Block Debit Card
- Contact Centre Details
- Raise Complaint
- Apply for/ Know about various Banking Product/ Services / Offers
Here’s a direct link to begin a conversation with the bank.
One must first text “HI” on the number to begin the conversation.
Key benefits of this service is that it is free with no extra charges, is available 24×7 and on both Android and iOS platforms.
It is accessible even for non customers of the bank.
Baroda M Connect Plus App
This is the bank’s very own app which both Android and iOS customers can download on their phones to access a host of services.
Customers can make payments for-
- Landline/mobile postpaid
- Electricity/ Gas
- Fastag recharge
- Loan repayment
- Education fees
- Municipal taxes
- Housing society
- LPG cylinder
- Cable TV and more
Other features it offers include-
- 360 degree view of customer details
- Link and Transfer to SSA account
- Set Debit Card Pin
- SB, CA, CC, OD, Loan, PPF accounts will be linked
- Availability for NRI customers
- Cheque Book request service
- Open and Close FD/RD at your wish
- Check transaction history
- Set maximum transaction limits
- Apply for micro insurance schemes (PMSBY & PMJJBY)
- Cash on mobile (cardless cash withdrawal) service
- Self-Register for Mobile Banking
- Request for saving bank account from one branch to other
- Pay Loan EMI – Transfer to Self-Linked loan accounts enabled
For more information, find below the relevant links-