BSNL Offering 300Mbps Broadband With No Daily Data Limit; Can They Beat JioFiber, Airtel?
As per the newest reports coming in, BSNL has now revised the whole range of Bharat Fiber broadband plans. The plans that have been modified are those that are available in the entire country.
Read on to find out all the details about the newly modified Bharat Fiber broadband plans!
BSNL’s New Pan India Based Bharat Fiber Broadband Plans
- BSNL Rs 777 Bharat Fiber Plan – this plan has now been renamed to ‘Fibre TB Plan’ and the cost is the same, Rs. 777. The plan offers 100 Mbps speeds up to 1000TB per month; speed will be reduced to 5 Mbps after the FUP limit.
- BSNL Rs 779 Bharat Fiber Plan – This plan that was previously called ‘Super Star 300,’ and is now ‘Super Star 1.’ The plan comes with 100 Mbps speeds up to 1000GB, 5 Mbps after FUP speeds and the Disney+ Hotstar Premium subscription worth Rs 299 per month.
- BSNL Rs 849 Bharat Fiber Plan – this plan will be called ‘Fibre Value Plus’ and will come with speeds of 100 Mbps up to 1500 GB. the speed after FUP limit is 10 Mbps.
- BSNL Rs 949 Bharat Fiber Plan – this plan is now called the ‘BSNL Super Star 2.’ This plan also comes with a free Disney+ Hotstar Premium subscription. Additionally, the other benefits offered are 150 Mbps speeds, 2000GB FUP limit per month and 10 Mbps after FUP speeds.
- BSNL Rs 1,277 Bharat Fiber Plan – this is quite a popular plan and is named ‘Fibre Premium Plus.’ This plan also comes with 200 Mbps speeds up to 3.3TB and 15 Mbps after FUP speeds.
- BSNL Rs 1,999 Bharat Fiber Plan – this plan previously had a daily data limit, which has been changed now. The plan comes with 300 Mbps speeds up to 4500GB and 20 Mbps speed after the FUP limit.
- BSNL Rs 2,499 Bharat Fiber Plan – the plan is named as Fibre Silver Plus, and the plan includes 300 Mbps speeds, 5000GB FUP limit, and 30 Mbps after FUP speeds.
- BSNL Rs 4,499 and Rs 5,999 Bharat Fiber Plans – these plans are called Fibre Ruby and Fibre Golden plans. Both these plans offer 300 Mbps speeds. However, the first one has a FUP limit of 6500GB, and the second one has an 8000GB FUP limit.
- BSNL Rs 9,999 and Rs 16,999 Bharat Fiber Plans – this plan has been named as ‘Fibre Diamond.’ This plan comes with 300 Mbps speeds up to 12000GB and 60 Mbps after FUP speeds. The latter plan, Rs. 16,999 Fibre Platinum plan, comes with 300 Mbps speeds, 21000GB FUP limit and after FUP speeds of 70 Mbps.