How To Download, Share New Year WhatsApp Stickers: 5 Steps To Wish New Year 2021 With WhatsApp Stickers
2020 has been nothing less than a rollercoaster ride for the mankind. For perhaps the first time, everyone could feel everyone else due to the universality of the pandemic, which eclipsed anything and everything.
Christmas is already here, and now it is time to say goodbye to year 2020. As we inch towards the New Year, and are couple of hours away from the new resolutions and fresh start. Also it is that time of the year when everyone scourges for sending their loved ones with emoticons, quotes and other wishes. While most of us have already started doing the same, WhatsApp Stickers are one of the most convenient way for the same.
Follow the step-by-step guide if you are not sure where to download the Stickers:-
However, these are the pre-requisites for the same:
- Latest version of WhatsApp
- Working internet connectivity
Steps to download the WhatsApp Stickers:-
- Go to google play store and search “WhatsApp Stickers”
2. From search result, download anyone you like.
3. Once downloaded, open the Sticker pack app and tap on Add to WhatsApp option
4. Confirm again by tapping “Add” option
5. After this, Sticker pack will be added to WhatsApp
Steps To Send The New Year WhatsApp Sticker
- After adding the Stickers to WhatsApp, head to WhatsApp and open any chat window
- Tap on emoji icon from the textbox area and head to Stickers section
3. Look for the sticker pack you have added and tap on it
4. Now tap on any sticker to send
Do note that this feature is only available on Android smartphones as iPhone does not allow third party stickers. iOS users will either have to rely on friends or use any android smartphone to do it.