Win Rs 501 On Google Pay By Playing “Go India” Game: How To Get KMs, Bonus Awards & More!
For last year’s Diwali, Google Pay had introduced a fun game for its customers, to collect Diwali stickers and win prizes.
And this year, Google Pay has introduced the Go India game on the app.
Read on to find out everything you need to know about Go India by Google Pay!
Google Pay Introduces Go India: Everything You Need To Know!
Go India is a bit different from Diwali stickers. Diwali stickers asked you to collect different stickers of objects related to Diwali. In Go India, you will need to collect KM (kilometers) or tickets and travel the entire map of India.
Google Pay’s Go India: How To Play?
To play Go India, the first thing you will have to do is keep transacting on the app, and you will automatically receive Km and city tickets.
Once you open the app, you will find the game on the home page. The game begins either from Amritsar or Bengaluru and it also every time you send money or do a transaction through the Google Pay app. You will also receive a city ticket or km or a combination of both as the welcome gift. You then need to continue collecting the ticket and km on the app.
How To Share KM on Google Pay?
You will need lots of kilometers to travel from one city to another. You can also share the kilometers with your friends or family. For this, you will need a request from their end, and on accepting that request, you can send kilometers to their account directly.
How To Collect Kilometers on Google Pay?
Apart from transacting through the app, here are a few steps in which you can collect kilometers on the Go India game by Google Pay:
- Share a ticket with your friend to get a bonus offer with additional KM
- You can also request a friend to share KM with you, which will automatically increase the KM in your account.
- On the Go India page, you will find bubbles floating. You only need to click the bubbles and you will have additional KM in your app.
- You can collect gifts which are added early to your account every day.
- Share the Go India Photo or Map.