Kia Carnival 2021 Live Pics Revealed: Bigger, Faster & Better Design (9 Facts)
Kia Carnival was launched in India in the Auto Expo 2020 by the new entrant, Kia Motors Corporation, in the Indian automobile market.
Kia Motors has finally revealed the next-gen Kia Carnival/Sedona, a luxury segment MPV for the international markets.
The Kia Carnival has already been on sale in South Korea since 2014. It is highly sought after premium MPV from the South Korean manufacturer.
The fourth-generation Kia Carnival can be seen with some new changes to improve its upmarket character. It will be first seen in the Korean market before making an appearance in other countries.
Next-gen Kia Carnival is expected to be seen in the Indian market in late 2021 or 2022. It is aimed to challenge the Toyota Innova Crysta.
Read on to find out more…
What New Details Have Been Revealed About Kia Carnival?
The fourth-generation Kia Carnival has larger proportions than its previous model.
I. Modified and Visually Appealing Exteriors
- The stylish front fascia,
- Redesigned grille flanked by sharp headlights,
- Revised bumper,
- Upgraded rear end with modified taillights, and more.
IV. New Chassis
- 40 mm longer and 10 mm wider than the outgoing model.
- The rear hang is also 30 mm longer.
- 30 mm longer wheelbase.
V. Modified Interiors
Dual 12.3-inch screens – one for touchscreen and the other for digital instrumentation. Seven, eight, and eleven seat options.
VI. Safety Features
Semi-autonomous Level 2 driving lane keep assist, blind-spot monitoring, etc.
VII. Engine Options
- A 3.5-liter direct-injected V6 engine with a 290 hp/355 Nm
- A 3.5-liter multi-point FI system making 268 hp/332 Nm.
- For the India spec model, a 2.2-liter four-cylinder diesel engine generates 200 hp and 440 Nm.
All engine options have an 8-speed automatic transmission as standard.
IX. Other Features
- Endorsed as a ‘Grand Utility Vehicle’ with enhanced road experience.
- Reduced Noise, Vibration, and Harshness (NVH) levels with the use of better sound-deadening materials.
- Revised automatic climate control unit.
- Addition of independent suspension.