Return To Office In 4 Weeks Using TCS’ Safe Workplace Solution: How It Works?
Indian IT major, Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) has brought about and released some exemplary groundbreaking reforms, boosting the transition from ‘work-from-home’ models to return-to-office, for its employees.
Not only is TCS focusing on maintaining a strict and comprehensive strategy for ensuring safety, security and basic health needs of its employees but also resolving to modes of communications for creating awareness.
TCS has announced to launch ‘TCS Safe Workplace’, which will serve to make this transition experience for its employees as safe, secure and productive as possible.
Through this model, the company roll-out the transition within just 4 weeks time, providing all the necessary help and support required to manage a plethora of its employees across all locations.
TCS Safe Workplace Programme
As mentioned, this programme will be a quick transition from WHM model to in-office, whilst ensuring a safe and productive work environment for all its employees across various locations.
TCS believes that employees will definitely look to return only to environments they trust. Consequently, the company has resorted to policies that address mandatory
- contact tracing, and
- social distancing regulations,
In fact, this programme will use TCS’ very own technology expertise and capabilities to to keep employee well-being and safety in check.
For this purpose, it will make use of various applications along with a dashboard, which will collect feedback and automate return to work processes.
Benefits of TCS Safe Workplace
TCS’ this programme will enable enterprises to start with this transition towards return-to-work programs within just 4 weeks’ time.
With the help of TCS Safe Workplace, enterprises shall benefit in:
- Ensuring employee health safety, by helping them with various such information available via virtual agents, at all times.
- Improvement of employee engagement, without any human contact rather an automated listening and feedback collecting system.
- Guiding new hires and furloughed employees through proper on-boarding.
- Keep a check and continuous organizing of workspace, during different shifts.
- Highlighting sanitation tasks and areas of risk.