Tech Mahindra Launches World’s 1st Upskilling As A Service Platform: What It Is Exactly?
Tech Mahindra has announced that it will be launching a new ‘Upskilling-as-a-Service’ (UaaS) platform to accelerate new-age skill development.
The aim of this platform is to create a ‘fit for future’ workforce of its 60,000 employees globally.
Read on to find out more about the UaaS…
All You Need To Know About UaaS!
Amidst the COVID-19 pandemic and the resultant economic whirlpool, the UaaS is helping Tech Mahindra in facilitating 2x learning interventions and accelerating skill development as the business ecosystem is changing globally.
UaaS will be powered by New Age Delivery (NAD).
- Will improve the employees’ capabilities in segments like 5G, robotic process automation, cloud, and big data.
- Will provide interactive, on-demand, contextual, and hyper-personalized upskilling to employees in self-service mode.
- Will enables employees to access world-class content and assessments from over 30 partners along with cloud-based practice platforms and deployment avenues.
- Will allows the employees for a smooth and efficient transition to digital jobs.
- Will offer a holistic learning approach for employees across multiple technical as well as functional (domain), behavioral and professional skills.
- Will recommend employees relevant career paths based on their current skillset, time to upskill, and growth opportunities available.
What Does Tech Mahindra Have To Say About UaaS?
Harshvendra Soin, global chief people officer and head of marketing at Tech Mahindra said, “Upskilling as a Service platform is empowering our associates to identify and pursue their career aspirations at a speed of their preference, while also giving the tools to work with renewed passion and confidence to create future-ready workforce ‘today’.”
Vaishali Phatak, head-technical learning services & global head of diversity and inclusion at Tech Mahindra said, “The platform is helping us deliver value to our customers by grooming employees in full-stack/end-to-end professionals for current projects as well as future assignments. We plan to extend the platform to academia, thereby helping college students become future-ready by the time they graduate.”