These IPOs Worth Rs 20,000 Crore On Offer In Next 60 Days; SBI IPO Price Fixed At Rs 750-755
2020 is going to be an exciting year for all stock market investors, as IPOs worth more than Rs 20,000 crore will be on offer, in the next 60 days.
This IPO list also includes SBI Cards IPO, which is expected to bring in more than Rs 10,000 crore via stocks share sale.
Its price band has been fixed now.
Rs 20,000 Crore IPOs In Next 2 Months
In the next 2 months, lots of new IPOs will hit the market, which will boost overall investment sentiments in the country.
Compared to 2019, 2020 will be definitely more happening.
If 2019 was highlighted with IPOs from IRCTC, IndiaMart, Polycab India and others, 2020 will witness a surge of new IPOs from:
- SBI Cards IPO, which is expected to bring in Rs 10,000 crore+ via sale of shares.
- Antony Waste Handling Cell IPO will raise more than Rs 300 crore, with Rs 43.5 crore fresh issue and offer for sale of Rs 250 crore. This IPO is expected to be launched on March 4th.
- Burger King India IPO has been approved, and will be launched in March. Rs 1000 crore is expected to change hands.
- Angel Broking too has received SEBI approval for IPO, and is worth Rs 1000 crore. It may launch in April.
- Equitas Small Finance Bank, owned by Equitas Holdings is expected to launch their Rs 1000 crore IPO. We are not yet sure if they have received the approval or not.
- Indian Railway Finance Corporation (IRFC) will launch IPO in March, wherein shares worth Rs 400 crore will sold to private investors.
- UTI AMC is another big IPO, valued at Rs 4500 crore, and expected to be launched in April
- Besides these, LIC IPO is also expected to be announced soon.
SBI Cards IPO Price Band Finalized
IPO of SBI Cards, which is India’s 2nd largest cards company after HDFC, is keenly awaited, since shares of more than Rs 10,000 crore will be sold.
Its price band has been fixed in the range of Rs 750-Rs 755 per share.
IPO is launch on March 2nd, and end on March 5th.
With Rs 10,000 crore+ expected via sale of shares, SBI Cards IPO will become India’s 5th biggest IPO ever.
While Rs 500 crore worth of fresh issues would be up for grabs as 13 crore units of shares will be offloaded.
The bid lot has been finalized at 19 shares/lot, and employees of SBI will get a discount of Rs 75, per share.
We will keep you updated, as more details come in.