‘Housefull 4’ 1st Movie To Be Promoted Inside Train; IRCTC Will Earn Money From Movie Promotions!
Indian Railways found a new way to win hearts, and this time, it’s through celebrities, movie stars, and promotions!
The Indian Railways has started a new railway which will be used entirely for the promotions of upcoming movies, and this initiative has been named ‘Promotion on Wheels.’
The national transporter has come up with this idea, and will be benefitting to the Indian Railways by boosting their revenues. And already, popular actor Akshay Kumar’s Housefull 4 crew has been the ones to debut on this train!
How does this train work? Will be allowed on it? Find out right here!
Indian Railways’ ‘Promotion on Wheels’ initiative Hosts Akshay Kumar’s Houseful 4 Crew
Social media was abuzz with the videos and posts by popular superstar Akshay Kumar and his
co-stars on the upcoming movie, Houseful 4, and we wondered what they were doing on railway stations!
But this is a first of its kind initiative by the Indian Railways, called ‘Promotion on Wheels’, wherein IRCTC will be giving special trains for the promotions and publicity of art, culture, films, television and sports programs.
The first such train under the ‘Promotion on Wheels’ will be hosting the whole team of Housefull 4, which includes some famous stars like Akshay Kumar, Riteish Deshmukh, Kriti Sanon, and many others. The makers of the film have already booked a train for the film’s promotion.
The Promotion on Wheels initiative is envisioned to make the Indian Railways a mass publicity vehicle.
Interesting Things About The ‘Promotion on Wheels’ Initiative By IRCTC
Here are some interesting things about the Promotion On Wheels train:
- This train, run by the IRCTC and the Western Railways zone will come with eight coaches, and numerous onboard services offered by the IRCTC.
- Apparently, a certain percentage of the revenue generated for the Indian Railways will be pocketed by the IRCTC.
- This special train by the IRCTC will travel through Surat, Vadodara, Kota stations.
- Indian Railways has already approached numerous big production houses to promote their films. They will be using the FTR (full tariff rates) trains and the publicity will be country-wide, as the train will travel to numerous locations across the nation.
- IRCTC will be using attractive thematic vinyl wrapping for the promotional trains, so that these stickers will attract the public’s eye.