This Electric Bike Can Be Charged At Home/Office, 90Kms/Charge! (5 Things You Should Know)
Electric vehicles are going to be the future of India, even the Government is stressing on them as much as possible! We recently read about the electric three wheeler, Erick by Shado Group which promises a fully charged battery in an unbelievable five minutes duration.
And now, here is an electric two wheeler which is capable of another incredible achievement – you can charge this vehicle’s battery at home and through your laptop too!
Yes, you read that right! An electric two wheeler, by the name Gemopai Ryder has managed to kill two birds with one stone, the two birds being affordability and the charging woes of electric vehicles.
Is it really possible to charge a vehicle’s battery through your laptop? Let’s find out how the Gemopai Ryder does it!
Gemopai Ryder: Technologically Advanced Two Wheeler Built By Industry Veterans
Germopai Ryder is a result of two entities – Goreen E-Mobility and Opai Electric. The former is a Delhi-based startup, whereas the latter is a renowned name in the world of electric vehicles, with an experience of more than 15 years and a credit of selling more than 15 million electric bikes across the globe.
Amit Raj Singh, Co-Founder of Gemopai Electric remarked that the bike is built by a team of experts in the industry, and with the intention to make electric vehicles affordable as well as accessible to the people in India.
He also said, “Starting with our technologically advanced Lithium ion battery scooter, we are going to show India what is possible when a commitment is made to electric mobility.”
The Gemopai Ryder is equipped with many other facilities, such as hydraulic suspensions, disk brakes, digital speedometer, LED headlight, keyless entry, anti-theft alarm and mobile USB charging as well.
The Lithium Ion Battery of Gemopai Ryder: 5 Things You Should Know
- The Gemopai Ryder is powered by a lithium ion battery, which can run for 90 km per charge.
- This battery of the Gemopai Ryder is small, lightweight, and powerful at the same time.
- The main highlight of this battery is that it is removable. As this battery is removable, it can be charged anywhere, inside a house and on your laptop as well. The vehicle is not needed for the battery to be charged.
- The battery takes a minimum of 4 hours to be fully charged, which is quite similar to Nissan Leaf’s battery.
- The highest speed that it can go up to is about 25 kilometres per hour, on a full charge.
Image Source: The Better India