Flipkart Challenges Amazon With Big Shopping Days: Upto 80% Off On Electronics, Appliances & More!
Flipkart has announced its Big Shopping Days sale, beginning from July 15 up till July 18. The four day sale is said to give a strong head bash to Flipkart’s biggest rival, Seattle based Amazon, which just got wound up with its four day Amazon’s Prime Day Sale 2019.
The three-day Big Shopping Days sale is providing amazing deals on a variety of products, including popular mobile phones, laptops, electronics, TVs, furniture and other major product categories. It has also tied up SBI this time and is offering 10 percent instant discount to the bank’s credit/debit card holders, on all their purchases.
Amazing Deals You’ve Got to Know Before Surfing
During this sale period, Flipkart is offering about 50-80% off on apparel & footwear brands, up to 75% off on TVs and appliances, up to 80% discount on laptops, cameras and other leading electronics, 40-80% discount on the home furniture brands and beauty, toys and baby care essentials for as low as Rs. 99.
Smartphones are obviously the biggest attraction in this sale period. It displays a vast rack of mobiles, from the ones with rich features to the really pocket friendly ones.
- Xiaomi’s Redmi Note 7S (3GB, 32GB) is now selling at a discounted price of Rs. 9,999, while Asus Zenfone Lite L1 is available at Rs 4,999.
- Google Pixel 3 (64GB) is selling at Rs. 49,999, the original retail price being Rs. 71,000.
- On buying Pixel 3, Google Home Mini comes at a 50% discount.
- Poco F1 starts from Rs 17,999, Infinix Note 5 at Rs 7,499 and Vivo V9 Pro is available at Rs 14,990 .
- Extra exchange discount of Rs 2,000 will be offered on phones like Vivo V11 Pro, Vivo V11, and Oppo F9 Pro.
- Realme phones can be purchased from Rs 7,499; Nokia 5.1 Plus at Rs 7,999.
- The Motorola One Power (4GB, 64GB) is selling at Rs. 10,999, while its MRP being Rs. 18,999.
- One of the top-selling budget phones of 2019- Honor 7 (13 MP rear camera) is listed from Rs 5,499.
Electronics and Appliances
Other than mobile phones, Flipkart is offering up to 75% percent off on TVs, home appliances will start at Rs 275, refrigerators will start from as low as Rs 6,790, and washing machines will see up to 50% off.
- Customers can purchase laptops of brands such as Acer, HP, Lenovo and Asus and others at minimal prices starting from just Rs 12,990.
- Lenovo Ideapad 330 Ryzen Quad 5 core come at Rs 28,990
- Asus core i5 8th Gen for Rs 36,990
- Acer Aspire 3 Core i5 8th Gen at Rs 39,990
- Dell Vostro 14 3000 core i5 8th Gen available at Rs 39,990
Televisions can be purchased at discounted rates upto 65%. Washing machines discounted upto 50%
- 4-5 star refrigerators are available from Rs 12,490
- Air conditioners start from Rs 19,999.
- Mi LED smart Tv (43 inches) at Rs 21,999
- Samsung 6 kg fully automatic front loading washing machine is available at at Rs 21,999.
In the fashion segment,shoes will see up to 40% to 80% off, watches and bags will be listed up to 80% off, shirts and jeans category will see up to 50% to 80% off, and handbags will be priced under Rs. 999.
- Customers can avail 40-80% off on sports brands such as Nike, Reebok, and Adidas.
- Lavie, Wildcraft and are providing handbags for less that Rs 699.
- Denims from Flying Machine and Levi’s can be availed with a minimum 50% off.
- Travel bags and rucksacks from Wildcraft, F Gear, Aristo crat starting from Rs 499
- Men’s t-shirts from Jack & Jones, Lee, Flying Machine at minimum 60% off.
Other Exciting Offers
During the Flipkart Big Shopping Days Sale the beauty and grooming products will see up to 70% off and toys will be available for the discount of up to 80%. Home and Furniture items will be available for 40% to 80% off.