Rs 20 Note Will Have ‘Greenish Yellow’ Color: Here Are 5 Funny Tweets On This Currency News
As per fresh reports coming in, RBI (Reserve Bank of India) will soon launch a new version of Rs 20 currency note, which will have a unique greenish yellow color, which has never been observed before.
Here are some crucial features of this new currency note:
- The USP of this note will be the unique greenish-yellow color
- It will be part of the new Mahatma Gandhi series, with the motif of Ellora Caves on the reverse. This has been done to showcase the unique culture of India.
- The new note will bear the RBI governor Shaktikanta Das’s signature
- All previous currency notes of Rs 20 will be legal and its value won’t change
- The dimensions of this new note will be 63 mm x 129 mm
- The front side of the currency note will have several words written in Devanagari script, such as ‘RBI’, ‘Bharat’, ‘India’ and ’20’, and more, along with Governor’s signature with Promise Clause and RBI emblem.
- Ashoka Pillar emblem and electrotype (20) watermarks will also be incorporated in the right-hand side of the front part.
- With this, Govt. has completely revamped the currency notes, and have introduced new versions of Rs 10, Rs 50, Rs 200, Rs 500, Rs 2,000 banknotes.
As soon as this news broke out, social media erupted in meme-creation and jokes about the design aspects of the new currency note.
People started questioning the very basic of design etiquette, and some even questioned if the new currency has been designed by Haldiram!
Here are top 5 funny tweets on this currency news:
- In this tweet, a user is seen comparing the new Rs 20 currency note with PM Modi’s kurta.
here the reason why 20/Rs..Note Color is yellow. pic.twitter.com/DZa2juuapA— ? (@heyy_ap) April 27, 2019
2) Popular Twitter user Ramesh Srivats compared the new currency note with CSK uniform
It's just a tribute to the uniform of CSK, who excel in the 20 over format.— Ramesh Srivats (@rameshsrivats) April 27, 2019
3) Another user said that the currency notes of India are now covering the entire spectrum of Avengers
4) A user asked if Haldiram has designed the new currency?
Who the fuck came up with this color scheme for the new 20 rupees note? Haldiram? pic.twitter.com/iT1tjZDo1q— Capt Obvious (@DesolateCranium) April 27, 2019
5) A user compared the new currency with Aam Panna, a popular drink in the North India during summers
What do you think about the new currency note of Rs 20? Do let us know by commenting right here!