Flipkart is firing on all cylinders – They are now aggressively expanding their catalogue of products. After their recent launch of Digital Music music store Flyte, they have now further expanded to 3 new categories. They now have School / office Supplies, Lifestyle products and even Air Conditioners on their catalogue. Along with addition of new categories, Flipkart has also expanded their existing categories & sub-categories with more products.
Some recent additions to Flipkart Catalogue:
- Pens and Stationery: Shopping for stationery just got better with Flipkart adding a new range of art, school, and office supplies from leading brands.
- Art: Paintbrushes, palettes, paints, crayons and canvases
- School: School sets, bags, bottles, lunch boxes etc.
- Office: White boards, paper shredders, punching machines, adhesive tools and more
- Air-conditioners & Air-coolers
- Lifestyle products – Perfumes: Perfumes from leading domestic and international brands. With close to 1,000 items, there will be a lot to choose from!
- Audio Supplies: Hi-fi systems, Boom boxes, turntables and karaoke players
- Audio/ Video Accessories: An array of voltage stabilizers, remote controls, selector boxes and high end 3D video glasses
Flipkart is known for its customer service and quick turnaround for its product delivery. With its catalogue now catering to nearly all major product categories, Flipkart is surely on its way to become the Amazon of India!
What do you think?