Jio Offering Cashback Up To Rs 99 On Recharge Done Via Amazon Pay, Paytm and Flipkart Phonepe!
It is raining offers from Jio!
Right now, it is a good time to be a Jio prepaid user. The company is aggressively pushing to capture a sizable market share in an already crowded telecom market.
It is raining offers from Jio, with disruptively priced plans and straight-out cashback offers on recharges. The cashback is valid on recharge done using any one of the following three online payment platforms;
- Amazon Pay
- Flipkart Phonepe
With Jio currently having up to 8 recharge plans above Rs. 300/-, it offers a wide variety of choices for the end user. Jio’s cashback offer is valid only on recharges above Rs. 300/-.
But this is a one-time deal.
Jio has prepaid plans in the following price brackets;
1. Rs. 309/-
2. Rs. 349/-
3. Rs. 399/-
4. Rs. 509/-
5. Rs. 999/-
6. Rs. 1,999/-
7. Rs. 4,999/-
8. Rs. 9,999/-
The cashback offer varies on all the three platforms. Let us take a comparative look at the offers from all the three platforms.
1. Offers On Amazon Pay
- Flat cashback of Rs. 99/- offered on a recharge of Rs. 309/- and above.
- Offer is only valid on the first recharge done using Amazon Pay.
- Cashback will be added back to the wallet within 7 days of recharge.
- Offer is valid on recharges done between 14th August 2017 to 19th August 2017.
After the first cashback of Rs. 99/- from Jio, Amazon Pay is offering their own additional offer of a 20% cashback up to Rs. 20/- on additional recharges done up to 30th November 2017. Under this offer, a user can avail a total cashback of up to Rs. 300/-.
2. Offers On Paytm
- Flat cashback of Rs. 76/- is being offered on a recharge done above Rs. 300/-.
- Flat cashback of Rs. 15/- offered on a recharge done above Rs. 100/-.
- To avail the cashback, apply promo code PAYTMJIO while making the payment.
Though the promo code is same for both offers, we think that the amount of cashback applied will differ from the amount of recharge done.
3. Offers On Flipkart Phonepe
- Flat cashback of Rs. 75/- on a Jio recharge done above Rs. 300/-.
- Cashback offer is valid only for one time per Jio account.
- This cashback offer is valid on recharges done between 14th August 2017 to 21st August 2017.
If the customer has availed of Jio’s previous Rs. 50/- cashback offer through the app, they are not eligible for this cashback offer.
The Jio Way Of Doing Business
There’s no doubt that Jio has already spoiled users with their daily quota of fast internet and loads of freebies.
With its cashback offers on recharges, it is sending the other players of the telecom industry scurrying to introduce their own counter-offers.
It is an interesting game of catch-up. This is a golden period for Indian mobile users. With already having some of the lowest tariffs in the world, cashback offers like these are just the cream on top.
For most of the initial users, their period of free usage in ending right around this time. These cashback offers have been introduced at the right time for Jio’s subscribers.
What about you? If you are a Jio subscriber, you should take advantage of these offers for getting even more value out of your Jio subscription.